Survivor: Season 46

9 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Jelinsky sucks!!!

That Tribal should be called dumb and dumber. Have two people fighting to stay in the game ever made dumber arguments than Jelinsky and Jess? Those two both talked their way out. Fortunately for Jess, Jelinsky was the dumber of dumb and dumber.

• Like 1

I told my wife they should have put one bucket inside of the other one a twist it so holes didn't line up. Then they could have taken turns running full buckets of water to the urns. One guy could always be resting and they would be carrying more water. 

On the number puzzle, I'd be willing to bet that combo lock could have been "picked" in about a minute. 

That gecko was a beast!!!

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 7:34 AM, Jumper_Dad said:

So glad he went home.

On first impressions I like this cast much better the one last year.

It seems like it is a more diverse cast than recent seasons, and I mean that by personality. Not as many dork super fans.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 10:16 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

That guy was awful.

Might be one of the worst ever. He had zero self-awareness. And a complete lack of intestinal fortitude. 

• Like 1

Last night was just ok. I feel like they are still in the let's get to know these people stage. Thankfully Jess sent home. My question on her is how did she even make it through casting? Total dud in almost every way. She tried last night but she is just clueless. With these two first votes, we are out of the dumb and dumber phase of this season.

• Like 2

On 3/7/2024 at 10:12 AM, Voice of Reason said:

Last night was just ok. I feel like they are still in the let's get to know these people stage. Thankfully Jess sent home. My question on her is how did she even make it through casting? Total dud in almost every way. She tried last night but she is just clueless. With these two first votes, we are out of the dumb and dumber phase of this season.

Totally agree, said the same thing about this episode.