Survivor: Season 46

Another episode that was just ok.

Bhanu is an emotional wreck. Medical might need to talk with him.

Q talking out loud that he blew that challenge was not good. You cannot give a hint of negativity about yourself because other players will run with it and blow it up.

Venus is a princess, a drama queen. She would be gone ASAP if I was on that tribe.

Hunter needs to keep a lid on his game. They will vote him out as too much of a threat. He is my early favorite to win.

There are strong players this season. Tiffany, Jem, Tevin, Maria are strong. Q and Soda could work their way to the final. It should be a good group at the merge.

• Like 1

Enjoyed the Challenge last night.  Bhanu... my momma would tell you.."I'm gonna give you something to cry about!"  Thought Q would dominate the Challenge, but didn't.  Hunter is a BEAST!! 

5 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Another episode that was just ok.

Bhanu is an emotional wreck. Medical might need to talk with him.

Q talking out loud that he blew that challenge was not good. You cannot give a hint of negativity about yourself because other players will run with it and blow it up.

Venus is a princess, a drama queen. She would be gone ASAP if I was on that tribe.

Hunter needs to keep a lid on his game. They will vote him out as too much of a threat. He is my early favorite to win.

There are strong players this season. Tiffany, Jem, Tevin, Maria are strong. Q and Soda could work their way to the final. It should be a good group at the merge.

I like the cast enough so far. I've had enough of Bhanu's whining though.

I'm 100% with you on Venus. Not a fan and would want her gone.

• Like 1

If that tribe gone to tribal and voted someone out I think they would have redrawn teams next week. If they leave them with just three people, it would have caused four others (2 from each tribe) to sit out challenges.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChuckT said:

Bye, Bhanu!!!  Thank goodness we don't have to watch any more of his crying and begging!!  

Now that they've gotten rid of 3 of the worst players ever, the real game can get started. One of the worst starting tribes the show has seen.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

"Might as well jump!", "Diver Down", and "Somebody get me a doctor"...Jeff throwing out Van Halen references left and right during immunity challenge. Love it!

I decided last night, you can immediately tell how athletic or unathletic someone is based on how they jump into water.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChuckT said:

Bye, Bhanu!!!  Thank goodness we don't have to watch any more of his crying and begging!!  

Pretty anti-climatic last night, but so glad we don't have to listen to him whining throughout whole episodes anymore.

• Like 2

Venus sure is playing hard. I'm glad they didn't vote her out last night, even though I'm not a fan of hers. I think she's more interesting and better for the show than Mo.

How does Q go directly up to Maria without confirming with Tim that she was on board? Felt like that had big blunder potential but didn't seem to bite him.

• Like 1