Survivor: Season 46

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Venus sure is playing hard. I'm glad they didn't vote her out last night, even though I'm not a fan of hers. I think she's more interesting and better for the show than Mo.

How does Q go directly up to Maria without confirming with Tim that she was on board? Felt like that had big blunder potential but didn't seem to bite him.

Playing too hard will get you voted out. That's what put the target on Venus and Q walked a tightrope on that last night also. Q needs to pull it back a little, be more subtle and let the game come to him. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Q is off the rails. He has zero alliance power after that stunt. He can't be trusted. But all the other good players can be thankful. Between him and Venus, it's going to be easier for the contenders to fly under the radar for the next 2 or 3 tribals.

I am sure Q will come back with it was all apart of his master plan.  I am sure he is thinking "I'm so good, I tell them to vote me out and they don't".  Crazy!!  

5 hours ago, ChuckT said:

I am sure Q will come back with it was all apart of his master plan.  I am sure he is thinking "I'm so good, I tell them to vote me out and they don't".  Crazy!!  

Q's falling on his sword act is getting old.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I think that's three straight voted off with an Idol in their pocket. 

I believe so, also no idols played yet. This season has rebounded nicely after the merge. The pre merge was dreadful. 

• Like 1

Just when I thought Venus was starting to hit her stride, she falls for the Q smokescreen. Remember folks, don't tell anyone about your idols.

I am amazed at Hunter and Venus not playing their idols. Tiff I understand because she wasn't expecting any votes on her. Hunter and Venus both knew they were getting votes. Hunter knew it was one vote either way and still did not play his idol.

If I knew I was getting votes, there is zero doubt I would play my idol. Then when I got back to camp, first thing the next morning I would be idol searching to get it back.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am amazed at Hunter and Venus not playing their idols. Tiff I understand because she wasn't expecting any votes on her. Hunter and Venus both knew they were getting votes. Hunter knew it was one vote either way and still did not play his idol.

If I knew I was getting votes, there is zero doubt I would play my idol. Then when I got back to camp, first thing the next morning I would be idol searching to get it back.

I think Hunter just over thought the situation. And in his case, he was always a threat to win a challenge so even if he didn't find another idol, he had a good chance of being safe even if he didn't find another idol right away. Venus was just overconfident, which was really her style the whole game. She consistently thought she was in a better position than she actually was. And after the previous tribals, to have an idol and not play it was inexcusable. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Unbelievable. What was Q doing and what was Maria doing? If you think you are getting votes, and every member of the jury was blindsided, why in the world don't you play your idol? Maria better find an idol and win every challenge. Same for Charlie. Otherwise, it is Liz, Kenzie and Ben in the final 3.

I hate how it turns into "Survival of the weakest" every season. It doesn't bother if a physically weak but mentally strong player wins. It bothers me when mentally and physically weak players find each other in the final weeks and vote out the better players.

I like Ben, but neither he Liz or Kenzie have done anything to deserve to win.

• Like 1

Maria might have just given Charlie the game. Maria should have been all over Q to play his idol which would have put them in control of the vote and given Maria another big checkmark on her resume. She's pretty much torpedoed her chance of winning in these last two episodes. I also don't understand why everyone wanted Q gone....I mean I get that he was annoying. But you couldn't ask for a better person to take to the finals with you, and what's another couple days of putting up with him. Plus with Liz and Ben being pretty weak players, taking one of them with Q to the finals sounds like a great path to winning. Kenzie is really the only other possibly threat to win because she is really likeable and hasn't really honked anyone off, although she really hasn't done much either.