Oakland 80 Kentucky 76 (NCAA 1st Round)

Final. Unbelievable! Terrible what other words you want to use! I guess those tweaks Cal said last Sunday they were doing didn't work. Sheppard picked a good time to have his worst game of the year and Dillingham as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There were quite a few times this year where Reed looked like the freshman he is. He is a defensive liability. He made mind boggling turnovers. I see the talent.  And I know what he's projected to be - he'll go onto the NBA.  But man, he sure doesn't look ready to me.

• Like 6

Well said it all year. This team was a team that very easily could make a run, but also very easily could lose first game. Which unfortunately that is what happened. Our freshman played like freshman, while Oakland had a guy that shot unbelievable early. Then the rest of the team got confidence and started making shots at the end when it mattered too. 

Now I know our usuals will blame Cal for this. However, no coaching could have helped this team miss the easy around the rim shots they missed today, and our two probably top 10 lottery picks playing horrible games. With that said though, sometimes it is just time for a change. Probably be a good thing for both UK and for Cal to go in different directions. Right now I think the program and Cal need a jump start and doesn’t look like it will happen together. 

• Like 3

Been trying to tell you guys this for years now, Cal is done here at Ky, has nothing left to do but resign, or buy him out and set him free to go somewhere else and doesn’t matter where!!

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I am going over and watch Campbell and Newport and watch kids that are playing to win and not thinking about how much they are going to make in the NBA!

I have been watching both!