Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oakland 80 Kentucky 76 (NCAA 1st Round)

Featured Replies

Final. Unbelievable! Terrible what other words you want to use! I guess those tweaks Cal said last Sunday they were doing didn't work. Sheppard picked a good time to have his worst game of the year and Dillingham as well.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    There were quite a few times this year where Reed looked like the freshman he is. He is a defensive liability. He made mind boggling turnovers. I see the talent.  And I know what he's projected to be

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    Cleaning up the language for the rules, I’m reminded of the phrase “If you are walking down the street and you run into a jerk, you just ran into a jerk. If the whole day all you meet are jerks, maybe

Posted Images

Goehlke will shoot 2-20 in the next game probably. 

  • Author

Hey @TheDeuceI'm starting the push for Louisville to go after Coach Cal. He could do for the Ville what Pitino did. ????

Seriously I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. lol

There were quite a few times this year where Reed looked like the freshman he is. He is a defensive liability. He made mind boggling turnovers. I see the talent.  And I know what he's projected to be - he'll go onto the NBA.  But man, he sure doesn't look ready to me.

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

?

I am going over and watch Campbell and Newport and watch kids that are playing to win and not thinking about how much they are going to make in the NBA!

Well said it all year. This team was a team that very easily could make a run, but also very easily could lose first game. Which unfortunately that is what happened. Our freshman played like freshman, while Oakland had a guy that shot unbelievable early. Then the rest of the team got confidence and started making shots at the end when it mattered too. 
 

Now I know our usuals will blame Cal for this. However, no coaching could have helped this team miss the easy around the rim shots they missed today, and our two probably top 10 lottery picks playing horrible games. With that said though, sometimes it is just time for a change. Probably be a good thing for both UK and for Cal to go in different directions. Right now I think the program and Cal need a jump start and doesn’t look like it will happen together. 
 

 

Been trying to tell you guys this for years now, Cal is done here at Ky, has nothing left to do but resign, or buy him out and set him free to go somewhere else and doesn’t matter where!!

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I am going over and watch Campbell and Newport and watch kids that are playing to win and not thinking about how much they are going to make in the NBA!

I have been watching both!

Anyone else remember how popular ten-loss Tubby was?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.