Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 412
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    You have to hire Reed Sheppard as a player/coach.  Hope he starts himself. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Always interesting when people try to say Calipari doesn’t develop players. The majority of players that stayed more than one year got much better every year under him. Then even players that weren’t

Posted Images

If the sweepstakes for Hurley, Drew, Donovan run dry......  Pearl has to be your guy!  

I think I've hit the point where I'm done being glued to my phone over this.

1 minute ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think I've hit the point where I'm done being glued to my phone over this.

LOL, understand that!!

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think I've hit the point where I'm done being glued to my phone over this.

I agree, binged 2 movies on Netflix today just to dis-engage....

1 minute ago, FrankNicodemus said:

I agree, binged 2 movies on Netflix today just to dis-engage....

I even forgot Survivor was on last night and that's my show haha!

1 hour ago, All State Baseball said:

Offer to Hurley is 8 year $100MIL

If I were Hurley, you could offer me $30 million a year and I would stay at U Conn.

1. How much money do you need to be happy?

2. He can three peat next year and become historic at a different level.

But that is me and I consider greed the most ominous vice/sin there is.

12 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

If the sweepstakes for Hurley, Drew, Donovan run dry......  Pearl has to be your guy!  

I honestly would become more of a UL fan than UK fan if they hire Pearl.

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

If I were Hurley, you could offer me $30 million a year and I would stay at U Conn.

1. How much money do you need to be happy?

2. He can three peat next year and become historic at a different level.

But that is me and I consider greed the most ominous vice/sin there is.

That kind of money isn't always about greed, it's about generational security for your family. Not saying I think he takes it, but money isn't always about greed.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

I honestly would become more of a UL fan than UK fan if they hire Pearl.

I totally get it.  He is an acquired taste, one thing Rupp wouldn't be is dull though....

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

That kind of money isn't always about greed, it's about generational security for your family. Not saying I think he takes it, but money isn't always about greed.

At the dollar amounts we are talking, it is greed. If someone can't create generational security out of $5 million, they are greedy. They grieve for the bigger house, fancier car, etc.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I honestly would become more of a UL fan than UK fan if they hire Pearl.

There are a few coaches that I 100% don't want. That said, they could hire Christian Laettner and I wouldn't root for another school...let alone a rival.

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

image.thumb.png.d6363ba26ad27a7bdc3c4aca40f42b0b.png

How many college basketball coaches are there?

I would put Pope in the 30-40th likely candidate to take over the UK job.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.