Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Kentucky

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, okie1 said:

Was a red flag when he sent his family to Lex and he stayed in Wayco with a big booster.

When he said he was taking the day to think about it, I didn't think he'd come.  I think Kentucky is a job that if you want it, you take it when it's offered ASAP. 

  • Replies 412
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    You have to hire Reed Sheppard as a player/coach.  Hope he starts himself. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Always interesting when people try to say Calipari doesn’t develop players. The majority of players that stayed more than one year got much better every year under him. Then even players that weren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

One angle I thought of... Perhaps he sent them so that if he does turn it down, which is unlikely IMO, he can say "This was a family decision" so he doesn't make Mitch look bad. 

The ole, "I'll throw my family under the bus" trick. I like it.

5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Rick Pitino is going to coach UK with a Louisville tattoo? What a plot twist that would be!

I'm telling you, college basketball needs this in the worst way. Cue up the entrance music and make it happen.

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

The ole, "I'll throw my family under the bus" trick. I like it.

I will give him a pass...when you have been somewhere 20 years and that's home to you and your wife and kids, you have to have their support to make this type of move.

Drew is an enigma in the coaching profession.  He has made very few moves.

What if Hurley said yes this morning and Mitch called Drew and removed the offer?

3 minutes ago, okie1 said:

I will give him a pass...when you have been somewhere 20 years and that's home to you and your wife and kids, you have to have their support to make this type of move.

Drew is an enigma in the coaching profession.  He has made very few moves.

I was merely making a joke. By all accounts, he seems like a grounded individual. Most do not realize he has been at Baylor for over two decades. That's admirable.

39 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Apparently landed in New York, 40 minutes from where Hurley lives. With that said Pitino is also in New York. So if Hurley still says no, could make their way to Pitino. 

The Kraft's are in New York all the time. 

38 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

When he said he was taking the day to think about it, I didn't think he'd come.  I think Kentucky is a job that if you want it, you take it when it's offered ASAP. 

Well Matt Jones says they didn't offer Scott Drew, so maybe that's the problem?

37 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I'm telling you, college basketball needs this in the worst way. Cue up the entrance music and make it happen.

A tattoo reminding Cats fans that Louisville has a title more recently than they do would be a bold strategy for ole Ricky. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

A tattoo reminding Cats fans that Louisville has a title more recently than they do would be a bold strategy for ole Ricky. 

He would love it. Then if he were ever to win another title he could cover it with the UK emblem.

10 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Well Matt Jones says they didn't offer Scott Drew, so maybe that's the problem?

That statement by Drew says nothing about UK offering him, so maybe Matt Jones is right. Maybe they talked but no offer?

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

That statement by Drew says nothing about UK offering him, so maybe Matt Jones is right. Maybe they talked but no offer?

They flew his family to and from Lexington but didn't offer him anything? Come on. 

11 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Well Matt Jones says they didn't offer Scott Drew, so maybe that's the problem?

Saving face for being turned down.  I don't doubt that's what Jones was told, but I don't believe it's true.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.