Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Kentucky

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

Offer to Hurley is 8 year $100MIL

You can't say Mitch ain't trying!

  • Replies 412
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    You have to hire Reed Sheppard as a player/coach.  Hope he starts himself. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Always interesting when people try to say Calipari doesn’t develop players. The majority of players that stayed more than one year got much better every year under him. Then even players that weren’t

Posted Images

Wait is this a real offer, or...

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

I was merely making a joke. By all accounts, he seems like a grounded individual. Most do not realize he has been at Baylor for over two decades. That's admirable.

And he hasn't had to deal with the lunatic fringe of America like he would have to do in Lexington lol.

4 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

What KSR is reporting. 

That number makes sense...Craft was willing to buy Cal out...8.5 million university money, 32 milliion buyout money over 8 years.

2 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e903960c55e4100c4f93ec48e1f1172.jpeg
 

 

AI?

3 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e903960c55e4100c4f93ec48e1f1172.jpeg
 

 

Can't find that tweet anywhere on his X/Twitter account. 

I would rather give Greg Kampe $2.5 million a year and give him 10 million a  year to get players?

8 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

The thing that would have been nice if Drew were on board is this would all be over.

LOL, I agree, I’m not a plane tracker but someone told me Mitch and Crafts are in NY now

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

LOL, I agree, I’m not a plane tracker but someone told me Mitch and Crafts are in NY now

That's what others were saying a page or three back in this thread.

@mcpapa taught me that

3 hours ago, okie1 said:

I can't blame him...plane trackers and checking on me at lunch would give me reservations as well.

Then he probably wasn't a good enough fit anyway.

32 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e903960c55e4100c4f93ec48e1f1172.jpeg
 

 

"Harry Walker" isn't Hurley's agent. 

2 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

When he said he was taking the day to think about it, I didn't think he'd come.  I think Kentucky is a job that if you want it, you take it when it's offered ASAP. 

I'd imagine he wanted it, but needed his family (e.g. Wife, MIL, and kids) to get on board and they didn't.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.