Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 412
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    You have to hire Reed Sheppard as a player/coach.  Hope he starts himself. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Always interesting when people try to say Calipari doesn’t develop players. The majority of players that stayed more than one year got much better every year under him. Then even players that weren’t

Posted Images

12 hours ago, futurecoach said:

You could be right, or completely wrong. We will never know. Once again though if Cal had left after that 2019 season. Many people would feel about him like they did about Pitino. Pitino left when he was still on top. Can guarantee people would have turned on Pitino eventually too, because he wouldn’t have even been able to keep at the same high level he was at those last couple of years. Yet fans would have expected him too. 
 

Which I would be perfectly fine if Pitino came back and gave us five more years before retiring. 

I’m getting your point, but who’s to say Pitino couldn’t have continued with his fantastic run while here? Lots of if’s with those situations, just personally glad we are getting a new look with a different coach as we needed very badly.

14 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Gonzaga? 

Yeah, Stephen A laughed that one off right away.  He didn’t like UConn either; said there was no place to go from here but down. 
 

His number one was Duke.  He liked Michigan as well. 

2 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

image.thumb.png.fe29260504aebb95d0056d6bfdb23945.png
 

image.png.d77a6d9e4bd485d52dddea63f1a2daa5.png

I'm not saying it's not going to happen, but that account is about the worst possible one to get your information from. 

He has consistently thrown out information that's not really a scoop, and when he's been more specific and wrong, he either deletes the tweet or just uses the "things changed." 

I mean with that specific tweet... Why would someone who is supposedly helping set up the press conference know when Drew is meeting with his team? Notice the several degrees of separation? That's his usual tactic. 

9 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Evidently the Jet tracked from Texas to Kentucky, went back to Texas this afternoon.  Drew's family was seen getting off of the jet according to reports from Texas. For what that's worth. 

Drew's wife has reservations about moving...Kelly Craft said here guys hold my glass of whine, I will take care of this.

For real, no better time of the year to fly someone into Lexington area over the horse farms and Keeneland?:)

2 minutes ago, okie1 said:

Drew's wife has reservations about moving...Kelly Craft said here guys hold my glass of whine, I will take care of this.

For real, no better time of the year to fly someone into Lexington area over the horse farms and Keeneland?:)

If UK doesn't have someone better than Kelly Craft to offer, they are in trouble. 

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If UK doesn't have someone better than Kelly Craft to offer, they are in trouble. 

I don't know muvch about her...other than it was her plane:)  

Seriously Drew puts his family on a plane to come visit Lex (Which tells me his mind is made up), then goes and has lunch with a big booster in Waco (probably getting a sweeter pot there in case his family doesn't like the Lex trip).  

That's some pretty shrewd business negotiations if you asked me! All while getting his favorite Mexican restraunt some hype as well!  You have to love big time Coaching searches in the social media days!

6 minutes ago, okie1 said:

I don't know muvch about her...other than it was her plane:)  

Seriously Drew puts his family on a plane to come visit Lex (Which tells me his mind is made up), then goes and has lunch with a big booster in Waco (probably getting a sweeter pot there in case his family doesn't like the Lex trip).  

That's some pretty shrewd business negotiations if you asked me! All while getting his favorite Mexican restraunt some hype as well!  You have to love big time Coaching searches in the social media days!

Yeah I would agree that sending the family there doesn't make much sense to me at all, regardless of how you're leaning. 

What are they going to learn in a couple hours that would help them make the decision? 

One angle I thought of... Perhaps he sent them so that if he does turn it down, which is unlikely IMO, he can say "This was a family decision" so he doesn't make Mitch look bad. 

I really need to get some work done today.  

But I once again can't.....

I like Drew as the choice....let's make it happen and get this show on the road.

 

I'm confident we will know about Drew today regardless of the decision. 

1 hour ago, mcpapa said:

Yeah, Stephen A laughed that one off right away.  He didn’t like UConn either; said there was no place to go from here but down. 
 

His number one was Duke.  He liked Michigan as well. 

I still believe it's Duke, UK, UNC, & Kansas.  Don't know about the fifth.  Probably UCONN. 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm confident we will know about Drew today regardless of the decision. 

Probably by noon.

7 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm confident we will know about Drew today regardless of the decision. 

Deuce for a non UK fan, you sure are following this closely?

1 minute ago, okie1 said:

Deuce for a non UK fan, you sure are following this closely?

I'm a college sports fan, who is locked in to social media, and lives in Kentucky. So yeah. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.