Whitley Co. 71 North Laurel 62

A good win for Whitley after their meltdown in the second half at Lynn Camp and the other loss they had last week. Things will more than likely get worse for North before they get better, hang in there.

Whitley needed this win after the losses to Lynn Camp & Casey Co. last week. They are so up and down this year that it is probably driving Coach Deaton crazy, so you have to feel good for the Colonels. Was this a home game for Whitley?

I wouldn't read too much into this win if you are a Colonel fan. It had more to do with the fact that most of the North team was at a school board meeting until 5 a.m. Tuesday morning. They were physically and emotionally spent before they ever hit the floor.

I wouldn't read too much into this win if you are a Colonel fan. It had more to do with the fact that most of the North team was at a school board meeting until 5 a.m. Tuesday morning. They were physically and emotionally spent before they ever hit the floor.

:thumb:

Did Conway coach in this game?

Yes

So, let me get this straight. Most, if not all the kids, coaches, and parents were involved in a school board meeting, (which im sure was very emotional due to the fact of involving players and coaches) from 5 o'clock pm. Monday till 5 o'clock am. Tuesday.

Im sure the kids had to go to school the next day in order to be able to play.

Then try to suit up and play a game at Whitley?

Not to take away from Whitley, because any win for that young team is good, but this had to be a great effort from N.L.

So, let me get this straight. Most, if not all the kids, coaches, and parents were involved in a school board meeting, (which im sure was very emotional due to the fact of involving players and coaches) from 5 o'clock pm. Monday till 5 o'clock am. Tuesday.

Im sure the kids had to go to school the next day in order to be able to play.

Then try to suit up and play a game at Whitley?

Not to take away from Whitley, because any win for that young team is good, but this had to be a great effort from N.L.

You got it. For the record, NL is a VERY young team as well.

School board meeting until 5 a.m. man thats unreal and school the next day and then a away game!....But a win is a win and I'm sure Whitley is glad to have it, at the end of the season noone will rember the unreal situation for North at Whitley only a win.