Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

POLL: Nickname for Dakotah Euton

What is your favorite nickname for Rose Hill Freshman Dakotah Euton? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favorite nickname for Rose Hill Freshman Dakotah Euton?

    • Air Mail
      2%
    • Big Easy
      6%
    • Blonde Bomber
      14%
    • Blonde Weasel
      4%
    • Dirk (Dirk Nowitzki)
      6%
    • North (As in North Dakota)
      6%
    • Quigley (Long Range Sharpshooter)
      8%
    • Rough (To go with teammate Smooth Jackson)
      2%
    • Sic (Jack Sikma)
      2%
    • Sniper
      2%
    • Sonic Boom
      0%
      0
    • Tall Cotton
      4%
    • Vanilla Thrilla
      18%
    • Vanilla Thunder
      12%
    • White Lightning
      12%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dakotah Euton is a talented Freshman at Rose Hill. He stands around 6' 8" and weighs in at around 220. He can crash the boards for 20 rebounds and double figure garbage buckets, or he can back it out and rain them in from another zip code.

 

He's had two threads started to come up with a nickname for him by friends, admirers and genuine knuckleheads. :lol:

 

At the prompting (incessant nagging actually) of Champion, I have sorted through dozens of suggestions, to post the 15 most popular (and least offensive) nicknames for your polling pleasure.

 

What say you fellow BGPers?

 

P.S. - For the record, he already goes by Dirk in honor of his favorite NBA player.

What's the cost to join the fan club?

  • Author

$14.95

 

You get a "Bomb It Baby" Bumpersticker, a genuine Fan Club Member Card, a subscription to the Dakotah Times, and 25% off your first purchase of items in the Fan Club Gift Shop. :thumb:

 

Call before midnight tonight and you'll also receive an Autographed Game Worn Gym Sock.

Cheap enough--do you get any health care benefits with this fee.

  • Author

If you consider a handful of Vitamin C tablets health care... sure! :thumb:

Vanilla Thunder is what he will become. Not quite yet there but for 15 years old, he is on his way. He has some broad shoulders, now we have to fill them out. He'll always be my "blonde Weasel":ylsuper:

If he is well liked by his peers and being as big as he is ,then I'm sure they have already given him a nickname at school.

I thought Dakota Fanning or Slim Shady would be the best but I guess Blonde Bomber has a nice ring to it. He needs to throw some self-entitled dunks down for people crown him Vanilla Thunder.

I just like the sound of "North Dakota"

I voted Rough '(To go with teammate Smooth Jackson)' but I also like Vanilla Thrilla...

I still like "O.J."

And I'm sure he's very fond of you! J/K

 

Along the same line, I like the "White Bronco". It wasn't the fastest vehicle, but the entire California Highway Patrol couldn't stop it.

And I'm sure he's very fond of you! J/K

 

Along the same line, I like the "White Bronco". It wasn't the fastest vehicle, but the entire California Highway Patrol couldn't stop it.

 

:thumb: The White Bronco, lol

I thought you had to earn a nickname instead of a group of people giving you one.

I thought you had to earn a nickname instead of a group of people giving you one.

If that's the case, how did you possibly "earn" Gumbo Daddy?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.