POLL: Nickname for Dakotah Euton

What is your favorite nickname for Rose Hill Freshman Dakotah Euton?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite nickname for Rose Hill Freshman Dakotah Euton?

• Air Mail
    • Big Easy
    • Blonde Bomber
    • Blonde Weasel
    • Dirk (Dirk Nowitzki)
    • North (As in North Dakota)
    • Quigley (Long Range Sharpshooter)
    • Rough (To go with teammate Smooth Jackson)
    • Sic (Jack Sikma)
    • Sniper
    • Sonic Boom
    • Tall Cotton
    • Vanilla Thrilla
    • Vanilla Thunder
    • White Lightning

Seems as though this is a Rose Hill website. Surley ,there's more inportant topics out there than this one. The kid is going to get publicity with his talent and doesn't need all this crap to be noticed. Leave him alone , let him play and things will work out. :devil:

Seems as though this is a Rose Hill website. Surley ,there's more inportant topics out there than this one. The kid is going to get publicity with his talent and doesn't need all this crap to be noticed. Leave him alone , let him play and things will work out. :devil:

Thanks for logging on!

Come on Man I love eating Gumbo every chance I get i'm trying to eat some Gumbo. That's Keepin it real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fire:

In that case, perhaps you could "keep it real" and try to guard Euton. Then, possibly, he could "earn" your vote for a nickname.

I ask the simple question ,where is the game being played tonight and got no answer and it seems that all you got on your mind is putting poor old JOHN BOY down and making him feel bad. I think we should give a nickname to every freshman boy who plays basketball who lives in the state of Ky. Don't worry about me being left out because my nickname is BOO because I'm so darn ugly . The reason I asked where the game is played is the schedule on this site says Rose Hill and the person who started this thread said Raceland??