Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

POLL: Nickname for Dakotah Euton

What is your favorite nickname for Rose Hill Freshman Dakotah Euton? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favorite nickname for Rose Hill Freshman Dakotah Euton?

    • Air Mail
      2%
    • Big Easy
      6%
    • Blonde Bomber
      14%
    • Blonde Weasel
      4%
    • Dirk (Dirk Nowitzki)
      6%
    • North (As in North Dakota)
      6%
    • Quigley (Long Range Sharpshooter)
      8%
    • Rough (To go with teammate Smooth Jackson)
      2%
    • Sic (Jack Sikma)
      2%
    • Sniper
      2%
    • Sonic Boom
      0%
      0
    • Tall Cotton
      4%
    • Vanilla Thrilla
      18%
    • Vanilla Thunder
      12%
    • White Lightning
      12%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Seems as though this is a Rose Hill website. Surley ,there's more inportant topics out there than this one. The kid is going to get publicity with his talent and doesn't need all this crap to be noticed. Leave him alone , let him play and things will work out. :devil:

Seems as though this is a Rose Hill website. Surley ,there's more inportant topics out there than this one. The kid is going to get publicity with his talent and doesn't need all this crap to be noticed. Leave him alone , let him play and things will work out. :devil:

Thanks for logging on!

Ease up Doc, everything will work out. Good luck and I hope the Hill wins tonight.

Ease up Doc, everything will work out. Good luck and I hope the Hill wins tonight.

I wasn't being abrasive, just thought you might enjoy some woderful Royal Blue! Thanks for your support!

good luck tonight

If that's the case, how did you possibly "earn" Gumbo Daddy?

 

Come on Man I love eating Gumbo every chance I get i'm trying to eat some Gumbo. That's Keepin it real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fire:

Come on Man I love eating Gumbo every chance I get i'm trying to eat some Gumbo. That's Keepin it real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fire:

In that case, perhaps you could "keep it real" and try to guard Euton. Then, possibly, he could "earn" your vote for a nickname.

Sounds like John Boy feels a little left out. Eveyone please show a little love to John Boy Please. My personal pick THE BLOND WEASEL !!!!!!!!

I ask the simple question ,where is the game being played tonight and got no answer and it seems that all you got on your mind is putting poor old JOHN BOY down and making him feel bad. I think we should give a nickname to every freshman boy who plays basketball who lives in the state of Ky. Don't worry about me being left out because my nickname is BOO because I'm so darn ugly . The reason I asked where the game is played is the schedule on this site says Rose Hill and the person who started this thread said Raceland??

THANKS SCOOTER:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.