Digger Phelps on UK

C-A-T-S

He said that Kentucky is the team that is "Under the radar" and could really cause some damage this year, and no team wants them in the first round. Is this the end of the world????:devil: :eek:

It must be. Although he was just stating the obvious. Digger hates UK with a passion. He gets boo'd every time he comes to Rupp. I've even heard the students get a chant going in his honor before. :lol:

He said that Kentucky is the team that is "Under the radar" and could really cause some damage this year, and no team wants them in the first round. Is this the end of the world????:devil: :eek:

So did Pat Forde who gave love not only to UK, but to Morehead State as well:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=2732695

He's brilliant, a monkey could have told me the same thing, yes they are under the radar, if they were on the radar they would be in the polls. I bet he held a blue Sharpie while proclaiming his brilliance.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It must be. Although he was just stating the obvious. Digger hates UK with a passion. He gets boo'd every time he comes to Rupp. I've even heard the students get a chant going in his honor before. :lol:

They do that with any member of the national media who they perceive has a grudge against UK … which means, just about every member of the national media. Because, as we all know, there is an insidious, broad-based anti-UK conspiracy among the national media.

They do that with any member of the national media who they perceive has a grudge against UK … which means, just about every member of the national media. Because, as we all know, there is an insidious, broad-based anti-UK conspiracy among the national media.

Dookie V usually gets some love from the Rupp crowd. But your right about the conspiracy. :thumb: