Rowan County Girls

Everyone please pray for Coach Troy Thomas. He has been battling a serious health matter for the last few weeks and has been forced to take some time off from coaching. His assistant coach will be coaching the team tonight and until Coach Thomas is able to return.

Thanks,

Wireman

My prayers go out to Troy Lee. He is a very good coach and an even better person.

Wireman, without getting too personal, can you give us any details or at least how long Troy Lee will be be laid up?

He has a serious infection and will not be back on the sidelines until he is healed. I haven't heard how long that may be.

Spoke with Coach Thomas today. Still in alot of pain, but he is getting better. Prayers are with him. As good as a coach as he is, and he is a darn good one, he is a much better person, and a great friend. Get well coach.

My thoughts exactly. One of the best people in the world, period.

Spoke with Coach Thomas today. Still in alot of pain, but he is getting better. Prayers are with him. As good as a coach as he is, and he is a darn good one, he is a much better person, and a great friend. Get well coach.

Amen to that CC. :thumb: