Ashland/Fairview predictions

I'm kind of suprised there hasn't been more talk about this game. I find it hard to believe that it has been a year since AT41 lost the rights to his forehead. Should be a great atmosphere in Westwood this evening. Thoughts?

Ashland playing on back to back nights? That's odd scheduling considering they're not playing in a tournement.

I was wondering about that myself. Dont really know how much that means, playing back to back nights is tough, Im sure there are a lot of sore Tomcats today. I'll take Ashland by 7.

I was wondering about that myself. Dont really know how much that means, playing back to back nights is tough, Im sure there are a lot of sore Tomcats today. I'll take Ashland by 7.

Shouldn't be a problem or excuse.Ashland has played on back to back nights five times previously this year.

I don't think it is an excuse but it is a legitimate factor. I think this will be a very competitive game in a loud gym. I think Ashland has an edge but it is slight. I really like the fact that all the games in the region are so competitive this year.

I don't think it is an excuse but it is a legitimate factor. I think this will be a very competitive game in a loud gym. I think Ashland has an edge but it is slight. I really like the fact that all the games in the region are so competitive this year.

Cant argue with that. The high level of competition within the 16th makes every week fun and really keeps things alive on here.