Everything posted by ZoneBuster23
-
Rose Hill vs Ashland (2/25)
That way I cant lose.:popcorn:
-
Rose Hill vs Ashland (2/25)
Ashalnd by 1.
-
Rose Hill vs Ashland (2/25)
The Tomcats have not played well at home this year. Im not sure what their record at home is but I do know they have more wins on the road.
-
Rose Hill vs Ashland (2/25)
That would be nice.:popcorn:
-
Rose Hill vs Ashland (2/25)
This should be great rematch for the 3rd time this year.Can Coach Bush pull this win off and can Biggs afford to lose this one? Or will Biggs shine and Bush go home?
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 3rd Region Contest
Owensboro :popcorn:
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
Elliott :popcorn:
-
Bath County 79 Ashland 66
I hope the kids can pull it together this last week and make a run for 2nd.If not get ready for early open gym.:popcorn:
-
Rowan County 67 Ashland 64
Tell me Trublue why Biggs subs so much. I've never seen a coach sub so much. As soon as a player seems to be having a good game out they go. Whats your input on that?:popcorn:
-
Rowan County 67 Ashland 64
If Trublue is out there I would like to hear his take on this game.:eek:
-
Rowan County 67 Ashland 64
Ok dont trust me ,but here have some popcorn anyway.:popcorn:
-
Rowan County 67 Ashland 64
Trust me Biggs lost him.:popcorn:
-
Rowan County 67 Ashland 64
Their not the same team they were at 8-2, when you lose your best D-player and hardest working player it hurts. Losing Bowling hurt them.:idunno:
-
George Rogers Clark 65 Ashland 54
Now You know and I know if you really want to makeup a game its never to late.The truth is Biggs was never so glad to see snow in his life and thats that.And who would blame him he has lost enough games already this year.:popcorn:
-
George Rogers Clark 65 Ashland 54
I think you will see some kids return to basketball next year who sat out after football this that will change somethings up some. And as for major changes I guess we will all have to wait and see what the future holds.
-
George Rogers Clark 65 Ashland 54
I wouldnt be to concerned if I were you because before most of the JV kids play V they either leave or change postions or some new ones transfers in or some old ones transfers back.Things have a way of changing alot from JV to V at Ashland.So dont worry to much because one thing you can count on things will change alot after this year.:thumb:
-
George Rogers Clark 65 Ashland 54
Way to go Ryan Bonner 1000 pts and counting.:banana::banana::banana::dancingpa:jump::dancingpa:jump::banana:
-
Ashland 67 Greenup County 64
I heard Dicky and Dirk say Ashland looked really bad at times and had alot of unforced turnovers ;IMO that will make a lot of teams look better.:popcorn:
-
Ashland 67 Greenup County 64
What is Greenup and Ashlands W-L record this year?
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland rescheduled (2/7)
Is it JV at 4:30 or V at 4:30?
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland rescheduled (2/7)
That would be nice.
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland rescheduled (2/7)
GRC by 27.:taz:
-
Ashland 67 Greenup County 64
I wonder if Biggs still says this is a better team than he had in Dec after beating Greenup by 3 last night and winning by 25 in the AIT.:idunno:
-
Ashland Tomcats and Boyd County Lions
All 3 kids were starters.:eyeonyou:
-
Ashland Tomcats and Boyd County Lions
Have you always supported Biggs or did this just start this year?:confused: