KY HS 🏈 Podcast

Congrats to HFC, Bob Sphire, on their victory last night. Bob is our guest coach on this week's Podcast that will air on Thursday, 9/8, 7:30 pm. If you know Bob, like I know Bob, he won't hold back. It will be 100 % Bob.... which will be great and entertaining!

image.thumb.png.6912b21703a60174b59f43faa0f7b688.png

On 9/2/2022 at 5:15 PM, Breds82 said:

Is there a way that you all could post old game film clips of the offenses or defenses you discuss on your podcast? 

Down the road, yes. We are technologically challenged ( Coach Smith & I). But Mac Yocum does our technology and he is good.  Let us get rolling and we'll see what we can do. 

• Like 1

i’ve got a theory... other than talent & hard work.... what approach did Chuck Smith use when he coached the LB's at UK to  help put them in the NFL?  I put him on the spot in this next podcast to get the answer. You (especially young linebackers & LB coaches) will NOT want to miss it. Be sure to tune in, Thursday, 9/8, 7:30 pm... The Coaches Office: Behind the Scenes of HS Football with Chuck Smith & David Buchanan

9CF26722-E0BC-4479-91E1-3B08FD75B61F.jpeg

• Like 1

The coaching change that rocked a community...

Why was the Superintendent @ freshman 🏈 games?

Why was Coach Goins (HS Principal) so angry when he told me Coach Gruneisen was leaving?

What was the question we had been avoiding, that he finally asked me that afternoon?

The phone call on Thursday morning.... Stephanie Trosper Buchanan and I are getting married on Saturday... what did she tell me?  What did her Mom tell her?

And... my whole life, I had thought, the day I would become a head football coach, would be a HAPPY day!   

When we left for our honeymoon, I wasn't sure we would have a football team when we got back. 

Answers: TH, 7:30 pm, 9/80D02798C-EBE8-4DBB-92C1-283F35CE029E.jpeg.403c6ba644fda821aa18410901b858d0.jpeg

• Like 1

Episode # 5 !:
Marc Clark, Hoptown HFC
Trinity v. Male
Campbellsville v. Taylor Co
Covid repeat year
Max Wise
Player Development
Guy Morriss
Mark Stoops
Cats Over Gators
DuPont Manual, 1942
1986 Mercer Coaches Office
KFCA

🏈🎤🏈🎤🏈
direct download:

12 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:
Extra bonus on this week's podcast... the story of Frankfort HS's Kermit Williams.
Don't miss it!
THUR, 9/22, 7:30 PM
🟧 🏈 🟦 🏈 🟧
1009244893_ScreenShot2022-09-21at9_30_32PM.png.7dc5178848a80eaffbd12169810e3fac.png
The Coaches' Office: Behind the Scenes of HS Football with Chuck Smith & David Buchanan

I am looking forward to listening!