Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raiders in need of Head Coach

Featured Replies

It was just reported that Art Shell is not to be expected back for the Oakland Raiders next year. Don't know if he was fired or resigned.

I know the Raiders are in a big mess but they didnt give Art enough time IMO.

I think this should say RAIDERS NEED A NEW TEAM.

I think this should say RAIDERS NEED A NEW TEAM.

The Steelers agree... :lol:

They need to start with a whole new OL. After they take a QB in the 1st round every pick after that should be for an Offensive lineman.

If I'm Oakland I trade down to the 5-7 range, and get a couple other picks to go along with it. That way they can draft one of the QBs (Quinn, Russell, Brohm), or Peterson, and have some solid 2-4th round picks where they can solidify the O-line.

They need to start with a whole new OL. After they take a QB in the 1st round every pick after that should be for an Offensive lineman.

 

I agree. A Quarterback should be the number 1 priority for the Raiders. I would say a proven, established head coach should be #1 but no one like that would want to come to this orginization. But who knows, maybe some young gun could come in and win some football games.

 

Wating for the good ole Silver and Black,

Yoter

It was just reported that Art Shell is not to be expected back for the Oakland Raiders next year. Don't know if he was fired or resigned.

 

I wish it said, "Raiders in need of a new Owner". Get that 95 year old dead man walking outta there....

Art stepped down on his own, and will remain with the team. With that, my prediction is a Bobby Petrino and Brian Brohm exodus to the NFL...I hope not, but think it may happen now.

Art stepped down on his own, and will remain with the team. With that, my prediction is a Bobby Petrino and Brian Brohm exodus to the NFL...I hope not, but think it may happen now.

I agree and pointed it out a while ago. There is an NFL door wide open for Bobby P...

Art stepped down on his own, and will remain with the team. With that, my prediction is a Bobby Petrino and Brian Brohm exodus to the NFL...I hope not, but think it may happen now.

 

 

I would think the Arizona job would be a more attractive opening for Petrino.

What about Atlanta?

 

I've been hearing the Steelers O-Cordinator is the front runner...

Art Shell gets the boot quicker than he did his first go around. Honestly who would actually want to work for Al Davis now? We all remember how few coaches even drew interest in the job last offseason, the main reason Art ended up there in the first place. The Raiders have hit rock bottom ever since their Super Bowl apperance five or so years ago, and the future appears to be dark for a long time to go. Too bad they cannot just put all the tradition and past excellence behind them, close down shop, and allow all their players to become free agents. The funny thing about that is I doubt many of them would even be picked up. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.