Raiders in need of Head Coach

Kick

They need to start with a whole new OL. After they take a QB in the 1st round every pick after that should be for an Offensive lineman.

I agree. A Quarterback should be the number 1 priority for the Raiders. I would say a proven, established head coach should be #1 but no one like that would want to come to this orginization. But who knows, maybe some young gun could come in and win some football games.

Wating for the good ole Silver and Black,

Yoter

Art stepped down on his own, and will remain with the team. With that, my prediction is a Bobby Petrino and Brian Brohm exodus to the NFL...I hope not, but think it may happen now.

I agree and pointed it out a while ago. There is an NFL door wide open for Bobby P...

Art Shell gets the boot quicker than he did his first go around. Honestly who would actually want to work for Al Davis now? We all remember how few coaches even drew interest in the job last offseason, the main reason Art ended up there in the first place. The Raiders have hit rock bottom ever since their Super Bowl apperance five or so years ago, and the future appears to be dark for a long time to go. Too bad they cannot just put all the tradition and past excellence behind them, close down shop, and allow all their players to become free agents. The funny thing about that is I doubt many of them would even be picked up. :D