Trinity at Male

Male wins. I believe they start 3 FB players who by now should be getting into basketball shape (Gainey, Heyman and Beaumont). {I was going to say "rounding" into shape but that word seems wrong.} This is Round 1... they play next week in the first round of the LIT. {There's that "round" word again.}

This should be an interesting game!

I think Trinity with Jacobs and Robey inside should be able to matchup with Heymann. The unknown is whether or not Trinity (or anybody, for that matter) can contain Beaumont. If so, an upset either Friday or in the LIT is possble!

After watching both play, I would say the style of play is not that big of a factor. Both are better in a half court game and both can run if it's advantageous.

We'll know tomoorow!

This should be an interesting game!

I think Trinity with Jacobs and Robey inside should be able to matchup with Heymann. The unknown is whether or not Trinity (or anybody, for that matter) can contain Beaumont. If so, an upset either Friday or in the LIT is possble!

After watching both play, I would say the style of play is not that big of a factor. Both are better in a half court game and both can run if it's advantageous.

We'll know tomoorow!

Welcome to the site loubballfan:thumb:

Good to see some more Louisville HS input on here.

Male has a very good team with great athletes, I have watched both teams play and agree that both teams are solid and Trinity plays with a lot of heart.I think it will be a fun game to watch because of Jacobs and Beaumont. These two kids are special, they remind me of players from the past years. Trinity has a young team except for Jacobs, Male has a very seasoned team. I would give the edge to Male. Jacobs will have to defeat the double team to keep it close.

From what I hear Heyman will not play tonight. He is in Houston at a Football combine. Without Dexter Male will have a hard time wth Tanner Jacobs. However I still think Male will win because of Beaumont's ability to control the game.

they start 3 FB players who by now should be getting into basketball shape (Gainey, Heyman and Beaumont).

I've seen male play three times this year, once in the KOB and twice in the 5th/3rd.

Beaumont is like the eveready bunny, he never gets tired and just keeps on goooooing.

Male is without a doubt the best team I've seen play this year!!!!!

Trinity takes an early lead... Male comes roaring back to take a lead.... Trinity comes back and inches ahead.... Male has one last chance as time is about to expire.... No the shot is just short by Gainey!!!.... Why didn't he get the ball to Beaumant???.... Rocks Win.... Rocks Win!!!