Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Male

Featured Replies

Do the Rocks have a shot at this matchup on Friday? I think I might make my way over to Preston Hwy. Friday evening to find out.

 

Will heyman be able to contain Jacobs? Who will attempt to guard Beaumont?

Male wins because:

1) They are the better team.

2) Like said above, no one can contain Beaumont.

3) They are at home.

 

Male 54-42.

 

Trinity will probably make an attempt to slow this down, wont they?

Male isn't exactly a run-and-gun team, either.

Male wins. I believe they start 3 FB players who by now should be getting into basketball shape (Gainey, Heyman and Beaumont). {I was going to say "rounding" into shape but that word seems wrong.} This is Round 1... they play next week in the first round of the LIT. {There's that "round" word again.}

This should be an interesting game!

 

I think Trinity with Jacobs and Robey inside should be able to matchup with Heymann. The unknown is whether or not Trinity (or anybody, for that matter) can contain Beaumont. If so, an upset either Friday or in the LIT is possble!

 

After watching both play, I would say the style of play is not that big of a factor. Both are better in a half court game and both can run if it's advantageous.

 

We'll know tomoorow!

This should be an interesting game!

 

I think Trinity with Jacobs and Robey inside should be able to matchup with Heymann. The unknown is whether or not Trinity (or anybody, for that matter) can contain Beaumont. If so, an upset either Friday or in the LIT is possble!

 

After watching both play, I would say the style of play is not that big of a factor. Both are better in a half court game and both can run if it's advantageous.

 

We'll know tomoorow!

 

Welcome to the site loubballfan:thumb:

 

Good to see some more Louisville HS input on here.

Males athleticism is too much to handle although Trinity is a very good team

Male 57-47

Will this game be on the radio?

Male has a very good team with great athletes, I have watched both teams play and agree that both teams are solid and Trinity plays with a lot of heart.I think it will be a fun game to watch because of Jacobs and Beaumont. These two kids are special, they remind me of players from the past years. Trinity has a young team except for Jacobs, Male has a very seasoned team. I would give the edge to Male. Jacobs will have to defeat the double team to keep it close.

I have seen both teams play. Trinity has a nice team, Male can be explosive at times. Beaumount is very quick, don't think Trinity has anyone that can stay with him. Male should win this one.

I think Trinity has a real shot at an upset here, Bret Berry may be the "x" factor that can help neutralize Beaumont, Jacobs will out produce Heyman

Sewell will also have to be productive for Trinity to get over the top

Will this game be on the radio?

CJ this morning says it is...

From what I hear Heyman will not play tonight. He is in Houston at a Football combine. Without Dexter Male will have a hard time wth Tanner Jacobs. However I still think Male will win because of Beaumont's ability to control the game.

they start 3 FB players who by now should be getting into basketball shape (Gainey, Heyman and Beaumont).

 

I've seen male play three times this year, once in the KOB and twice in the 5th/3rd.

 

Beaumont is like the eveready bunny, he never gets tired and just keeps on goooooing.

 

Male is without a doubt the best team I've seen play this year!!!!!

Trinity takes an early lead... Male comes roaring back to take a lead.... Trinity comes back and inches ahead.... Male has one last chance as time is about to expire.... No the shot is just short by Gainey!!!.... Why didn't he get the ball to Beaumant???.... Rocks Win.... Rocks Win!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.