Pat Robertson Predicts a Terrorist Attack

Hatz

I'm sure you'd want us to send our dollar to Pat in your name, right?:banana:

No...but if you like, you can send it to St. Gabriel in my name. :D

Or, better yet...just send it to the University of Evansville, to the tuition account of "T Rock 01". :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to make sure that I have this right, let me go over it once more:

If America suffers a terrorist attack (non nuclear) on a major city after September 2007, then we should all send our money to God's personal spokesman, Pat Robertson.

If the temperature in Covington on June 13th at 2:02 PM is 103 degrees (no humidity), I get one dollar from everyone that reads this thread.

If the tempertature is anything other than 103 degrees during the month of June in Covington, everyone should send you a dollar.

I like your odds.

Frances

Yes! :D

That is me screaming in frustration for how the "supposed" national Christian leaders that the media love to put a microphone in front of their face to say stupid things makes the rest of us look.

Problem with this is Pat said it on his own TV show he produces and broadcasts. Can't blame the media for this one, he does it to himself everytime. :thumb:

I think I'll stay with Fahrenheit on this one.

If it's 103 Centigrade or 103 on the Kelvin scale, I won't be around to collect, and you won't be around to pay. :D

I think we should all follow Birdsfan's lead, and set some type of alarm, just to be sure we don't miss it. I'll set another alarm, and if I'm right on the first one, the second alarm will remind me to get online and post my snail mail address ...

Frances

Just to make sure that I have this right, let me go over it once more:

If America suffers a terrorist attack (non nuclear) on a major city after September 2007, then we should all send our money to God's personal spokesman, Pat Robertson.

If the temperature in Covington on June 13th at 2:02 PM is 103 degrees (no humidity), I get one dollar from everyone that reads this thread.

If the tempertature is anything other than 103 degrees during the month of June in Covington, everyone should send you a dollar.

I like your odds.

Frances

I make this pledge to you. If you are correct, I will send you a $1 for every $1 I have sent to Pat Robertson.:D :sssh: ;)

Problem with this is Pat said it on his own TV show he produces and broadcasts. Can't blame the media for this one, he does it to himself everytime. :thumb:

Yes he does, and then the national media jumps on the story and broadcasts it to fill in their open minutes on the all day newscasts.

I didn't see the GT haircut fiasco on the national news headlines when he made his call and then lost his hair.

I think we should all follow Birdsfan's lead, and set some type of alarm, just to be sure we don't miss it. I'll set another alarm, and if I'm right on the first one, the second alarm will remind me to get online and post my snail mail address.

It said in the paper this morning that they expect thius to be a record setting hot summer. We could be in trouble come June 13! :eek:

Ironically, I think he's absolutely correct. Without a doubt, America will (eventually) suffer another attack of terrorists.

Now, his ability to pick the date of the attack is highly suspect, but I think it would be ludicrous of us to believe that we will ever be completely immune to terrorism.

LOL, I love the first line of this article:

"In the latest of a long-but-unsuccessful line of predictions and prophecies, Pat Robertson said"

I agree, we will have another attack sooner or later, and yes people think we are immune to another attack, as they were the first time around. I guess Pat figures it's been too long since the last attack and with the execution of Saddam the next one is right around the corner. No big prediction here, but if it does happen this year you can be sure he will play his so called prediction up big and claim (yet again) that God talks to him, I guess God lied to him those other times? :confused:

Yes, God did lie to Pat about those previous predicitions. It's a little know fact that God likes a good practical joke every now and then and Pat has been the butt of more than few. If you doubt that God is a jokester, how else do you explain the dodo bird and the Spice Girls?