Pat Robertson Predicts a Terrorist Attack

Hatz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ironically, I think he's absolutely correct. Without a doubt, America will (eventually) suffer another attack of terrorists.

Now, his ability to pick the date of the attack is highly suspect, but I think it would be ludicrous of us to believe that we will ever be completely immune to terrorism.

Bottom line - the prediction of a terrorist attack against America is (in my opinion) much like predicting that this summer, we will have warm temperatures. To pick the date that it will happen is like saying that on June 13th at 2:02 PM, the temperature in downtown Covington will be 103 degrees.

Frances

PS - if my prediction for date and temp in Covington turns out to be correct, I'll expect at least one dollar from everyone that reads this thread ...

Ironically, I think he's absolutely correct. Without a doubt, America will (eventually) suffer another attack of terrorists.

Now, his ability to pick the date of the attack is highly suspect, but I think it would be ludicrous of us to believe that we will ever be completely immune to terrorism.

Bottom line - the prediction of a terrorist attack against America is (in my opinion) much like predicting that this summer, we will have warm temperatures. To pick the date that it will happen is like saying that on June 13th at 2:02 PM, the temperature in downtown Covington will be 103 degrees.

Frances

PS - if my prediction for date and temp in Covington turns out to be correct, I'll expect at least one dollar from everyone that reads this thread ...

Is that 103 Heat Index figured in, or 103, no humidity? :D

Is that 103 Heat Index figured in, or 103, no humidity? :D

OOOHHH! Good question.

I consulted my secret decoder ring, the Pat Robertson Book of BIG Predictions, a Ouija board, and my Farmer's Almanac, and I'll have to go with 103 degrees, no humidity.

But don't hold me to that.

Frances

OOOHHH! Good question.

I consulted my secret decoder ring, the Pat Robertson Book of Big Predictions, a Ouija board, and my Farmer's Almanac, and I'll have to go with 103 degrees, no humidity.

But don't hold me to that.

Frances

Well, I may have to take you up on that bet. June is not our hottest month in Kentucky, yet humidity can still be high. I would have had to waive off a bet of 103, heat index. But, I don't think that we'll see a 103, no humidity date in June in Covington. You can all send me your dollars if I'm right! :D

Well, I may have to take you up on that bet. June is not our hottest month in Kentucky, yet humidity can still be high. I would have had to waive off a bet of 103, heat index. But, I don't think that we'll see a 103, no humidity date in June in Covington. You can all send me your dollars if I'm right! :D

I'm sure you'd want us to send our dollar to Pat in your name, right?:banana:

Just to make sure that I have this right, let me go over it once more:

If America suffers a terrorist attack (non nuclear) on a major city after September 2007, then we should all send our money to God's personal spokesman, Pat Robertson.

If the temperature in Covington on June 13th at 2:02 PM is 103 degrees (no humidity), I get one dollar from everyone that reads this thread.

If the tempertature is anything other than 103 degrees during the month of June in Covington, everyone should send you a dollar.

I like your odds.

Frances