Boyle County at Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates

Boyle County vs. Frederick Douglass  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2021 at 11:32 PM

FD is a really good football team and Boyle will have to play a really good game to win this Friday. Just not much room for error this week. Boyle didn't really play well in their first game against Tates Creek. They won big but they didn't play well. They also didn't play well against LexCath the although I don't think LC is on Boyle level, they are good enough to take advantage of a team playing poorly. Boyle had a really good game against Bowling Green. They also played really well against Henderson Co. If they play as well this Friday I think they have a good chance of winning. If they play like they did against LexCath I think they will lose. Two good teams means whoever makes they fewest mistakes will probably win. Turnovers, stupid penalties, dropped passes and the like. Hope everyone stays healthy for their playoff run.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

FD should win every game they play, dont they have 6 or 7 D1 kids from all over the state of Kentucky.  They have all that and still no State Championship. And Boyle will definitely have the better coaching staff. 

I agree.  Boyle won state last year without anybody signing D-1.  I know the kicker has an offer from UK and Ziesmer has D-1 offers.  Does Boyle have anyone else that has FBS or FCS scholarship offer?  Not counting PWO?  FD having 6-7 D1 players doesn't always guarantee a win.