Boyle County at Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates

Boyle County vs. Frederick Douglass  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2021 at 11:32 PM

1 hour ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

BC sign County > City was/ is in reference to them playing LCA, Lex Cath and Now FD oh and yeah big city of Danville lol. As far as the "Farm", I knew that. Land donated (maybe bought by FCPS) by horse farm peps. 

This is by far the funniest thing I have heard today and a big reach to find bulletin board material.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

If it's a far reach for bulletin material, then why make the sign for everyone to see? 😏

So being proud of where you are from is specifically directed at teams we have never played yet? Not only that I am sure there are plenty of players for all the teams you listed that live in the county given that two of those schools are private. I don't think the sign is directed at any specific team and that leads me to its a far reach.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CAT DIESEL POWER said:

So being proud of where you are from is specifically directed at teams we have never played yet? Not only that I am sure there are plenty of players for all the teams you listed that live in the county given that two of those schools are private. I don't think the sign is directed at any specific team and that leads me to its a far reach.

LOL stop it, you all wrote for everyone to see, so I/ we don't even know really what you all really meant.. but like you stated, Lex private schools does have out of city students, heck FD has them too. Regardless you all are 1-1 with the 'less than" great city schools. Play the game on the field for people to see who is "greater than" 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

LOL stop it, you all wrote for everyone to see, so I/ we don't even know really what you all really meant.. but like you stated, Lex private schools does have out of city students, heck FD has them too. Regardless you all are 1-1 with the 'less than" great city schools. Play the game on the field for people to see who is "greater than" 

Sounds good I agree it should be played on the field.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

. Oh why is it called the FARM, maybe 16thBBall fan can answer that.

The Hamberg shopping center was once a huge horse farm in Lexington (the woman’s name that owned the property escapes me now) so since the land was once a farm hence the name. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

Also to clear up your confusion. The original statement was at a Boyle county game meaning that it was clearly written for who they were playing that night. You took it as directed at a team that isn't coming to Boyle county this year which again is reaching. The one thing you have right is that is should be decided on the field and not on preps. Should be an exciting game!

Since this fire needs stoking 🤪, I did predict a 42-14 Freddie win, but I also picked a Boyle 35-7 win over LCA.  I HOPE Boyle plays with them because I want Owensboro and other 5A schools to have a good shot to beat them.  Just everything lining up for me says big win Freddie.  Freddie is loaded and I think they are ready for a statement game.  If I'm picking players in the state, I'm rolling with Key #1.  I am a fan of FD as O has played them the last 2 years in tight games - great team - good sportsmanship.

discuss among Yourselves - Mike Myers SNL | Meme Generator

• Like 3
  • Haha 1