Children's Food

Kenny Powers

There is no such thing really as children’s food once you get past the baby food level. I mean chicken nuggets are great at any age. Now I will say if you order chicken nuggets or strips at a normal sit down restaurant you probably need to grow up, but just having some Tyson chicken nuggets in the freezer or getting some fast food chicken nuggets every once in a while is great at any age. I’ll add sugary cereal to the list as well as something traditionally marketed to kids but is great as an adult too. 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:41 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

My wife tells me that I'm a child for still eating Spaghettios.  Well Spaghetti rings because I'm super cheap.

I bought hundreds of cans of the Kroger brand while raising my kids. That and Kroger Mac and cheese that sometimes went on sale for 30 cents a box.  I remember once Kraft Mac and Cheese went on sale so I bought it.  They were so used to the cheap stuff they hated it.

I can’t think of a single kids food that I still like.

For sure I will never buy Pop Tarts again!  Bought hundreds of boxes of those too, but they are gross!

7 minutes ago, Beechwoodfan said:

I bought hundreds of cans of the Kroger brand while raising my kids. That and Kroger Mac and cheese that sometimes went on sale for 30 cents a box.  I remember once Kraft Mac and Cheese went on sale so I bought it.  They were so used to the cheap stuff they hated it.

I can’t think of a single kids food that I still like, except maybe an occasional hot dog.

For sure I will never buy Pop Tarts again!  Bought hundreds of boxes of those too, but they are gross!