Kerry to Iraq

Which was last week, and he only planned on going as far as Jordan since that was where the meeting was.

Again, meeting, planned.

Back to the thread topic: Kerry is going over to save face after his ambiguous remarks regarding the troops. The Baker report is out and any analysis Kerry makes of the situation is going to be trumped by the report. I don't foresee Kerry being recieved by the troops with open arms, either.

Maybe he's going over to tutor the "uneducated" he laid claim to.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has already served his country, have you?

And as I recall, there are at least a half dozen congressman and senators over there since congress is in recess. Kind of funny that W hasn't made it over there, since he is the decider.

W has been there several times...

Kerry = moron. Everyone, including Democrats, wishes he would just go away...

This is the beginning of a good observation. For those that defend Democrats, question for you, do you cringe when you see Kerry popping up on the tv screen as one of the leaders of the Democratic party? Do you when Gore pops up? Howard Dean?

Any of those 3 pop up and as a registered Democrat, I wish they would just go away from being a Democrat leader.

This is the beginning of a good observation. For those that defend Democrats, question for you, do you cringe when you see Kerry popping up on the tv screen as one of the leaders of the Democratic party? Do you when Gore pops up? Howard Dean?

Any of those 3 pop up and as a registered Democrat, I wish they would just go away from being a Democrat leader.

Actually 70% of Americans in general, dems, independents and cons tend to cringe when W appears and trys to speak the kings english.

Bashing the President instead of addressing the shortcomings of your own people is typical, and extremely lame. It's much worse than having a weak argument, you actually have no argument...and don't even try to make one...

Bashing the President instead of addressing the shortcomings of your own people is typical, and extremely lame. It's much worse than having a weak argument, you actually have no argument...and don't even try to make one...

And bashing a senator instead of addresssing W's shortcomings does?

Try not to be so hypocritical and offer a solution....we are waiting.

Let us try again. The question was, do Democrat apologists cringe when Kerry, Dean, Gore, et al. of similar party standing, pop up on the tv screen?

You responded:

Actually 70% of Americans in general, dems, independents and cons tend to cringe when W appears and trys to speak the kings english.

I have never claimed to be a smart person or decipherer of code, but I cannot find the answer in your response.

Let us attempt to answer the aforementioned question without trying to having a peeing contest with President Bush and the answer.

I see it as a simple question that should have a simple answer : YES or NO (please circle one or the other :lol:)

Let us try again. The question was, do Democrats cringe when Kerry, Dean, Gore, et al. of similar party standing, pop up on the tv screen?

You responded:

I have never claimed to be a smart person or decipherer of code, but I cannot find the answer in your response.

Let us attempt to answer the aforementioned question without trying to having a peeing contest with President Bush and the answer.

I see it as a simple question that should have a simple answer : YES or NO (please circle one or the other :lol:)

No Mr. Hannity, I will not give you a one word answer. I will give you my opinion on the 3 above mentioned gentelmen, and I will type slow, so you can understand. The dems do NOT cringe, we actually look forward to hearing from any Democratic leader, because from that side of the isle we can expect truth. They have nothing to cover up like some politicans.

Let us try again. The question was, do Democrat apologists cringe when Kerry, Dean, Gore, et al. of similar party standing, pop up on the tv screen?

You responded:

A yes/no answer is out of the question...he only answers in Ws...:D

No Mr. Hannity, I will not give you a one word answer. I will give you my opinion on the 3 above mentioned gentelmen, and I will type slow, so you can understand. The dems do NOT cringe, we actually look forward to hearing from any Democratic leader, because from that side of the isle we can expect truth. They have nothing to cover up like some politicans.

Good one...:lol:

Wow! I am Mr. Hannity now. One of the people I have the most disdain for in this world is who I immulate in my posts. Who would of thought that? :lol:

In regards to the bolded part, it is blindness like that on both sides of the fence that leads to party divides amongst citizens. I am not sure if that is meant in jest or what? :lol:

Oh yeah... thank you for typing slow, I probably could not have made it out otherwise :D