Kerry to Iraq

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. I thought he was going over to fight when I read this title. Then maybe he could see what these guys are doing over there and that they are not dumb.
Yeah, something tells me he is not going to walk in and announce he is "Reporting for duty." Unless he has a PR guy looking to be fired.

Oh man. I thought he was going over to fight when I read this title. Then maybe he could see what these guys are doing over there and that they are not dumb.

He has already served his country, have you?

And as I recall, there are at least a half dozen congressman and senators over there since congress is in recess. Kind of funny that W hasn't made it over there, since he is the decider.

Please stay John

And your President has been to Iraq, more then once. Funny how you forget that.

Actually, the last time he made the trip, your president got as far as Jordan, then chickened out, got stiffed for dinner, had a 20 minute meeting and rushed back home.

And yes, please stay John, for as long as it may take for you to straighten out W's mess.

Actually, the last time he made the trip

your president got as far as Jordan

Which was last week, and he only planned on going as far as Jordan since that was where the meeting was.

then chickened out, got stiffed for dinner, had a 20 minute meeting and rushed back home.

Again, meeting, planned.

And yes, please stay John, for as long as it may take for you to straighten out W's mess.

Back to the thread topic: Kerry is going over to save face after his ambiguous remarks regarding the troops. The Baker report is out and any analysis Kerry makes of the situation is going to be trumped by the report. I don't foresee Kerry being recieved by the troops with open arms, either.

That would be 2 more then W then.

^ I am not even sure what that is supposed to mean? :lol:

I guess when all else fails, you can use the, "Kerry's rubber, Bush is glue, anything Bush says, bounces off Kerry and sticks to Bush." :lol:

I dreaded reading this thread because I knew there would be someone who would either bash Bush and defend Kerry, or both. No real surprise that is exactly what I read. Please don't be deceived, the overwhelming majority of America believes that Kerry is a waste of oxygen, especially with regards to the time when he spent "serving" his country. I wish that he would pick up a weapon and reenlist side by side with the true military that are serving our country for the time he spent abusing it with insult and disgrace in his "first tour". We voters have done our country a "disservice" by placing him in Congress in the first place. A well placed "stray" would be in order IMO. That way Teresa wouldn't even have to refer to her pre-nup.

I dreaded reading this thread because I knew there would be someone who would either bash Bush and defend Kerry, or both. No real surprise that is exactly what I read. Please don't be deceived, the overwhelming majority of America believes that Kerry is a waste of oxygen, especially with regards to the time when he spent "serving" his country. I wish that he would pick up a weapon and reenlist side by side with the true military that are serving our country for the time he spent abusing it with insult and disgrace in his "first tour". We voters have done our country a "disservice" by placing him in Congress in the first place. A well placed "stray" would be in order IMO. That way Teresa wouldn't even have to refer to her pre-nup.

And the overwhelming majority of America ( if 29% overwhelms you ) think that W is doing a bang up job. LOL