Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Felt like I needed to do something to help last night so I partnered with Mio's Pizza in Clifton and together we've raised over $5700 so far to feed the ER and ICU workers at 5 Clifton hospitals. People can be awesome when we all come together for a common goal.
Nice work, gt :thumb: Very cool.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Felt like I needed to do something to help last night so I partnered with Mio's Pizza in Clifton and together we've raised over $5700 so far to feed the ER and ICU workers at 5 Clifton hospitals. People can be awesome when we all come together for a common goal.

 

That’s awesome.

Felt like I needed to do something to help last night so I partnered with Mio's Pizza in Clifton and together we've raised over $5700 so far to feed the ER and ICU workers at 5 Clifton hospitals. People can be awesome when we all come together for a common goal.

 

We had an anonymous donor bought all the faculty/staff at our local school lunch last week. They bought from a locally owned restaurant as well.

Felt like I needed to do something to help last night so I partnered with Mio's Pizza in Clifton and together we've raised over $5700 so far to feed the ER and ICU workers at 5 Clifton hospitals. People can be awesome when we all come together for a common goal.

 

That is awesome, great job GT!

We had an anonymous donor bought all the faculty/staff at our local school lunch last week. They bought from a locally owned restaurant as well.

 

The original plan was lunch for the UC Health ER with me matching hopefully$250 to raise $500 and give them a nice break for a few minutes. Next thing you know instead of raising a few hundred we were well over a thousand in an hour and dealing with something that was going viral with the ability to help a lot of different ways. Made for a crazy day, but well worth it.

The original plan was lunch for the UC Health ER with me matching hopefully$250 to raise $500 and give them a nice break for a few minutes. Next thing you know instead of raising a few hundred we were well over a thousand in an hour and dealing with something that was going viral with the ability to help a lot of different ways. Made for a crazy day, but well worth it.

 

Well done!

I just read that 1400 members of NYPD have tested positive for Coronavirus.

 

Has that conversation been had yet? What happens when the police are too sick to serve and protect?

I just read that 1400 members of NYPD have tested positive for Coronavirus.

 

Has that conversation been had yet? What happens when the police are too sick to serve and protect?

 

Over 6k are home sick. All are not officers, but they are either caring for someone or have symptoms and haven’t been tested.

 

What is the National Guard’s role as of now?

My 60 yr old stepmom, an RN in Pueblo, Colorado, woke up sick this morning. She called off but had to go in to get tested. Her symptoms sound a bit more like the flu than covid-19 (or maybe that is wishful thinking on my part). They told her the results would be back in two days or so. So, she is home with my 77 year old dad. Here I am 1100 miles away with no way to help and nothing to do but worry about them.

I just read that 1400 members of NYPD have tested positive for Coronavirus.

 

Has that conversation been had yet? What happens when the police are too sick to serve and protect?

 

We may find out. I think they have around 40k officers, but if over 6k are off that's a big chunk.

We may find out. I think they have around 40k officers, but if over 6k are off that's a big chunk.

 

Citizens aren’t allowed out so it’s virtually a wash. Crime is probably down.

I just read that 1400 members of NYPD have tested positive for Coronavirus.

 

Has that conversation been had yet? What happens when the police are too sick to serve and protect?

 

Maybe they will do something similar to what Kentucky enacted yesterday...allowing retired workers to come back, without jeopardizing their pensions. Now, obviously with police and/or fire personnel, ANY day back on the street can jeopardize your life, let alone your pension, with or without the virus aspect. So, don't know what type of response they'd have...but, my guess is that you'd have quite a few taking them up on it. These men and women selected that career path to help people, and sitting at home may not seem enough to them.

I just read that 1400 members of NYPD have tested positive for Coronavirus.

 

Has that conversation been had yet? What happens when the police are too sick to serve and protect?

 

Hopefully the majority are not actually sick or have symptoms or damage. Maybe with 6 days of hydroxychloriquine and Zpak and they can return to service. Maybe.

 

It would be interesting if this is wall to wall testing effort that happened to find non-symptomatic cases or if these were people with some level of symptoms.

Hopefully the majority are not actually sick or have symptoms or damage. Maybe with 6 days of hydroxychloriquine and Zpak and they can return to service. Maybe.

 

It would be interesting if this is wall to wall testing effort that happened to find non-symptomatic cases or if these were people with some level of symptoms.

 

Hopefully they were smart and tested every single officer regardless of symptoms or not.

Hopefully they were smart and tested every single officer regardless of symptoms or not.

 

That may be giving them too much credit. But if they did the results of that should be publicized as it would be good to see the results of "controlled general population" testing program. It could (should?) explain a lot if they did that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.