Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Michigan now supporting use of hydroxychloriquine treatments with a focus to ensure those using the medications "pre-rona" (likely lupus patients) continue to have access.

 

I have not heard if there is stance at official level in Kentucky.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

I just read that 1400 members of NYPD have tested positive for Coronavirus.

 

Has that conversation been had yet? What happens when the police are too sick to serve and protect?

 

State Police

Retired Officers

National Guard

Trusted Citizens as partners

More Draconian stay at home orders

Florida - statewide stay at home executive order. Effective midnight tonight.

So is the use of hydroxychloriquine and a Zpak actually having positive results? I've seen a lot of Facebook post and Tweets of people claiming that these medications either cured them or someone they know of the virus, but I haven't seen any actual news articles suggesting what they've seen in New York since they got the go ahead to start using these drugs as treatment for the virus.

Some people say there will be a major baby boom in December. I think the divorce rates maybe going up as well. Our house has not exactly been marital bliss the last day and a half.

So is the use of hydroxychloriquine and a Zpak actually having positive results? I've seen a lot of Facebook post and Tweets of people claiming that these medications either cured them or someone they know of the virus, but I haven't seen any actual news articles suggesting what they've seen in New York since they got the go ahead to start using these drugs as treatment for the virus.

 

This is a Dr. Fauci quote from an article released yesterday.

 

“He said there is “no evidence at all” that the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine, just approved by the Food and Drug Administration for emergency use against coronavirus actually “has any effect.”Fauci said that – despite the lack of scientific evidence to support its use against coronavirus – he understands the excitement behind the drug. After all, according to him, “a storm of information and misinformation,” including “anecdotal stories based on nothing,” falsely depicted hydroxychloroquine “as a knockout drug.”

Some people say there will be a major baby boom in December. I think the divorce rates maybe going up as well. Our house has not exactly been marital bliss the last day and a half.

 

I read an article that said divorces are up in China now that quarantine has been lifted.

Hopefully they were smart and tested every single officer regardless of symptoms or not.

 

But to what end? Do they test every day after a shift? Before returning to work?

So is the use of hydroxychloriquine and a Zpak actually having positive results? I've seen a lot of Facebook post and Tweets of people claiming that these medications either cured them or someone they know of the virus, but I haven't seen any actual news articles suggesting what they've seen in New York since they got the go ahead to start using these drugs as treatment for the virus.

 

Dr. Fauci has also been quoted as saying he would prescribe it to his patients if it gave them hope.

But to what end? Do they test every day after a shift? Before returning to work?

 

How you mean? I’m saying I hope they tested every officer on the force. If negative, see you at the office. If positive, see you in 14-21 days hopefully.

 

If negative on Monday and Friday comes and you think you were exposed take another test.

 

Definitely test before they come back to work. Can’t come in the building without a negative result.

How you mean? I’m saying I hope they tested every officer on the force. If negative, see you at the office. If positive, see you in 14-21 days hopefully.

 

If negative on Monday and Friday comes and you think you were exposed take another test.

 

Definitely test before they come back to work. Can’t come in the building without a negative result.

 

The only way that's feasible is if they have access to the tests with a short turn around time in the minutes. Otherwise it's just the same as everyone else. If you have symptoms, stay home.

The only way that's feasible is if they have access to the tests with a short turn around time in the minutes. Otherwise it's just the same as everyone else. If you have symptoms, stay home.

 

Correct. This is the hole that has been dug. The economy is way more important.

How you mean? I’m saying I hope they tested every officer on the force. If negative, see you at the office. If positive, see you in 14-21 days hopefully.

 

If negative on Monday and Friday comes and you think you were exposed take another test.

 

Definitely test before they come back to work. Can’t come in the building without a negative result.

 

Actually you could test on Monday and by the time you get the results back you could have contacted it on the street.

Actually you could test on Monday and by the time you get the results back you could have contacted it on the street.

 

If you take a test and don’t quarantine while awaiting results then that is a huge problem.

Fulton County, GA(Atlanta) has issued a stay at home order. Violators will be fined up to 1K along with 60 days in jail.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.