Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

I just read that 1400 members of NYPD have tested positive for Coronavirus.

Has that conversation been had yet? What happens when the police are too sick to serve and protect?

State Police

Retired Officers

National Guard

Trusted Citizens as partners

More Draconian stay at home orders

So is the use of hydroxychloriquine and a Zpak actually having positive results? I've seen a lot of Facebook post and Tweets of people claiming that these medications either cured them or someone they know of the virus, but I haven't seen any actual news articles suggesting what they've seen in New York since they got the go ahead to start using these drugs as treatment for the virus.

Some people say there will be a major baby boom in December. I think the divorce rates maybe going up as well. Our house has not exactly been marital bliss the last day and a half.

So is the use of hydroxychloriquine and a Zpak actually having positive results? I've seen a lot of Facebook post and Tweets of people claiming that these medications either cured them or someone they know of the virus, but I haven't seen any actual news articles suggesting what they've seen in New York since they got the go ahead to start using these drugs as treatment for the virus.

This is a Dr. Fauci quote from an article released yesterday.

He said there is “no evidence at all” that the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine, just approved by the Food and Drug Administration for emergency use against coronavirus actually “has any effect.”Fauci said that – despite the lack of scientific evidence to support its use against coronavirus – he understands the excitement behind the drug. After all, according to him, “a storm of information and misinformation,” including “anecdotal stories based on nothing,” falsely depicted hydroxychloroquine “as a knockout drug.”

Some people say there will be a major baby boom in December. I think the divorce rates maybe going up as well. Our house has not exactly been marital bliss the last day and a half.

I read an article that said divorces are up in China now that quarantine has been lifted.

Dr. Fauci has also been quoted as saying he would prescribe it to his patients if it gave them hope.

But to what end? Do they test every day after a shift? Before returning to work?

How you mean? I’m saying I hope they tested every officer on the force. If negative, see you at the office. If positive, see you in 14-21 days hopefully.

If negative on Monday and Friday comes and you think you were exposed take another test.

Definitely test before they come back to work. Can’t come in the building without a negative result.

How you mean? I’m saying I hope they tested every officer on the force. If negative, see you at the office. If positive, see you in 14-21 days hopefully.

If negative on Monday and Friday comes and you think you were exposed take another test.

Definitely test before they come back to work. Can’t come in the building without a negative result.

The only way that's feasible is if they have access to the tests with a short turn around time in the minutes. Otherwise it's just the same as everyone else. If you have symptoms, stay home.

The only way that's feasible is if they have access to the tests with a short turn around time in the minutes. Otherwise it's just the same as everyone else. If you have symptoms, stay home.

Correct. This is the hole that has been dug. The economy is way more important.

Actually you could test on Monday and by the time you get the results back you could have contacted it on the street.