Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

The reopening started one month ago, today. Florida now has 60,183 COVID cases on 1,107,952 tests executed, a 5.4% ratio. The death to case ratio is still hanging around 4.3% with 2,607 deaths. Hospitalization for COVID in Florida is at 18.15%.

Bars open this weekend and then parks a week from today.

Saw WHO says it’s very rare for someone who is asymptomatic to spread virus. If true, we shouldn’t see spike unless symptomatic people going around spreading. So if mild symptoms should stay at home. Some with mild symptoms may think it’s just allergies or cold.

I have to say, I am seeing fewer masks, and those that have them are often hanging around their necks. People are out and loving it! It will be difficult to put the genie back in the bottle now. Let’s all say a prayer that the pessimistic people are wrong about the CV!

I have to say, I am seeing fewer masks, and those that have them are often hanging around their necks. People are out and loving it! It will be difficult to put the genie back in the bottle now. Let’s all say a prayer that the pessimistic people are wrong about the CV!

At my gym today (probably 100 customers) there was exactly zero masks. The staff was all wearing masks.

I was at Kroger yesterday, I would say it is down to maybe 20% of the people there wearing masks.

Saw WHO says it’s very rare for someone who is asymptomatic to spread virus. If true, we shouldn’t see spike unless symptomatic people going around spreading. So if mild symptoms should stay at home. Some with mild symptoms may think it’s just allergies or cold.

This is great news and it also means there is no justification for keeping schools closed down or pretty much keeping anything closed down.

Y’all have fun...

I get it man. I really do.

With 10s of thousands of people protesting in most major cities ( and rightfully so ) with little to no protection or social distancing, how are we supposed to react ?

The Coronavirus scare is currently is over. We’ve moved on to other things.

BGP should have shown you as much. This site once had updates daily on positive cases/deaths. How long has it been since those numbers have been posted ? Weeks ?

Right or wrong, coronavirus is in the past. Our outrage has shifted...

This is great news and it also means there is no justification for keeping schools closed down or pretty much keeping anything closed down.

I think my beer vending is the last to return.

Way less masks at Kroger yesterday. Outside of workers, 20% seems generous at mine yesterday afternoon.