Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Will be interesting if see a spike in cases in a couple of weeks with the large groups gathering for protests. Plus police have to be close together.

 

I think you should expect a spike. I think it will be more interesting if there isn't a spike.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Will be interesting if see a spike in cases in a couple of weeks with the large groups gathering for protests. Plus police have to be close together.

 

Yup, unfortunately, we put in motion the ultimate corona litmus test.

The reopening started one month ago, today. Florida now has 60,183 COVID cases on 1,107,952 tests executed, a 5.4% ratio. The death to case ratio is still hanging around 4.3% with 2,607 deaths. Hospitalization for COVID in Florida is at 18.15%.

 

Bars open this weekend and then parks a week from today.

Saw WHO says it’s very rare for someone who is asymptomatic to spread virus. If true, we shouldn’t see spike unless symptomatic people going around spreading. So if mild symptoms should stay at home. Some with mild symptoms may think it’s just allergies or cold.

New Zealand has eradicated virus.

Coronavirus is over.

 

Economy is open again, NBA scheduled to restart, protesting in the streets...

 

Coronavirus is an afterthought.

I have to say, I am seeing fewer masks, and those that have them are often hanging around their necks. People are out and loving it! It will be difficult to put the genie back in the bottle now. Let’s all say a prayer that the pessimistic people are wrong about the CV!

I have to say, I am seeing fewer masks, and those that have them are often hanging around their necks. People are out and loving it! It will be difficult to put the genie back in the bottle now. Let’s all say a prayer that the pessimistic people are wrong about the CV!

 

At my gym today (probably 100 customers) there was exactly zero masks. The staff was all wearing masks.

 

I was at Kroger yesterday, I would say it is down to maybe 20% of the people there wearing masks.

Saw WHO says it’s very rare for someone who is asymptomatic to spread virus. If true, we shouldn’t see spike unless symptomatic people going around spreading. So if mild symptoms should stay at home. Some with mild symptoms may think it’s just allergies or cold.

 

This is great news and it also means there is no justification for keeping schools closed down or pretty much keeping anything closed down.

New Zealand has eradicated virus.

 

I saw that too, GREAT news! It sounded as if New Zealand is going back to what I would call a full normal.

Coronavirus is over.

 

Economy is open again, NBA scheduled to restart, protesting in the streets...

 

Coronavirus is an afterthought.

 

Yep, The Rona is in the rear-view mirror...

It’s definitely over for the summer. We will see about the winter. With thousands of people recently gathering, we’re also gonna find out how severe it really is/was.

Y’all have fun...

 

I get it man. I really do.

 

With 10s of thousands of people protesting in most major cities ( and rightfully so ) with little to no protection or social distancing, how are we supposed to react ?

 

The Coronavirus scare is currently is over. We’ve moved on to other things.

 

BGP should have shown you as much. This site once had updates daily on positive cases/deaths. How long has it been since those numbers have been posted ? Weeks ?

 

Right or wrong, coronavirus is in the past. Our outrage has shifted...

This is great news and it also means there is no justification for keeping schools closed down or pretty much keeping anything closed down.

 

I think my beer vending is the last to return.

 

Way less masks at Kroger yesterday. Outside of workers, 20% seems generous at mine yesterday afternoon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.