Ohio State at Michigan predictions/updates

John Anthony

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that they throw players out for this. Especially when they make them miss the first half of the next game.

It can be a penalty fine, but it should have to be a very deliberate and viscous hit for someone to be thrown out imo. Players put way to much time into this to be thrown out on some of these calls.

Update, he didn't get thrown out. So that is good.

Closer than I expected, never thought Michigan could break 14 points...let alone approach 30.

When looking at it. OSU really has not played any true top offenses this year. Especially passing offenses. So I think we seen that their defense may not be this unstoppable force they looked like. Still good, but top teams with top offenses will be able to still have success against them.

When looking at it. OSU really has not played any true top offenses this year. Especially passing offenses. So I think we seen that their defense may not be this unstoppable force they looked like. Still good, but top teams with top offenses will be able to still have success against them.

You may be right. They have not played a team capable of running and passing, even though it may not matter. They will likely get the #4 seed in the playoffs and then get the winner of LSU/Clemson. None of the potential #4 seeds really are dynamic on offense except for OU, but they don't play defense so it doesn't matter.

I wonder what OSU would look like without turnovers and fumbles. Been sloppy the last few weeks.

You may be right. They have not played a team capable of running and passing, even though it may not matter. They will likely get the #4 seed in the playoffs and then get the winner of LSU/Clemson. None of the potential #4 seeds really are dynamic on offense except for OU, but they don't play defense so it doesn't matter.

OSU still could end up as the 2 seed. With LSU playing the current number 4 team next week in the SEC Championship. If LSU wins convincingly, LSU very well may just OSU again for the top spot and rightfully so.

I wonder what OSU would look like without turnovers and fumbles. Been sloppy the last few weeks.

Last weeks game against Penn State wouldn't have been a game if it wasn't for OSU mistakes. The first half of this game, it wasn't OSU letting Michigan in it, like OSU did for Penn State. Michigan shot themselves in the foot and did everything they could to help OSU. OSU tried to return the favor a little bit with the muff punt. However, even that one mistake was no where near the amount of unforced mistakes Michigan had that first half.

OSU still could end up as the 2 seed. With LSU playing the current number 4 team next week in the SEC Championship. If LSU wins convincingly, LSU very well may just OSU again for the top spot and rightfully so.

I can't see OSU getting jumped this year. LSU may be on OSU's level but I dont see any way you could justify them jumping OSU, assuming they take care of Minnesota.

I can't see OSU getting jumped this year. LSU may be on OSU's level but I dont see any way you could justify them jumping OSU, assuming they take care of Minnesota.

If LSU beats Georgia and beats them convincely. Then it is very easy to justify LSU jumping them with the amount of top wins they would have. Including two wins against teams in the top 5 in Bama and Georgia.

If LSU beats Georgia and beats them convincely. Then it is very easy to justify LSU jumping them with the amount of top wins they would have. Including two wins against teams in the top 5 in Bama and Georgia.

They need to match OSU with a 30 point win today. Shouldn’t be as hard since they’re at home.

I still cant see it happening. OSU hasn't had a close game all season unless you wanna consider the 11 point win over Penn State close. Every other game has been a bonified blowout.