Ohio State at Michigan predictions/updates

John Anthony

For a moment there, we had A LOT of happy BGP members.

You wrong if you are counting me. I have rooted for Buckeys since I was a kid. When I was young we got three channels out of Cincinnati and OSU was on every weekend and they were good, so that is who I rooted for.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wrong if you are counting me. I have rooted for Buckeys since I was a kid. When I was young we got three channels out of Cincinnati and OSU was on every weekend and they were good, so that is who I rooted for.

Not including you. But back to the topic at hand.

Michigan hits a field goal.

42-19 OSU.

I’ve been on here long enough to witness the visceral OSU hate. My comment was more about the title chance being over also.

I doubt I fall into your OSU hater category but I really doubt any BGP members would be happy to see a kid hurt, even if they hate OSU.

Agreed.

But my comment was about the national title pursuit. It begins and ends with JF.

Maybe I have missed something, but I can’t recall a comment from anybody doubting how good OSU is or hoping they don’t make it to the championship game. No doubt there are people who aren’t OSU fans, myself being 1 of those, but I would imagine most people want to see a championship game between the 2 best teams with everybody healthy. I think you might build some of this “hate” up to being more than it is.

Maybe I have missed something, but I can’t recall a comment from anybody doubting how good OSU is or hoping they don’t make it to the championship game. No doubt there are people who aren’t OSU fans, myself being 1 of those, but I would imagine most people want to see a championship game between the 2 best teams with everybody healthy. I think you might build some of this “hate” up to being more than it is.

A 12 year sample size, suggest otherwise.

A 12 year sample size, suggest otherwise.

A 12 year sample size of you all getting in your own heads thinking things that just arent there or true.

I know for me do I want to see OSU win a title, not at all. Mainly because i can't stand the fan base. With that said if OSU is going to lose, I want them to lose at full strength. I want to see the best players playing.

Not to mention if you all lose while not at full strength, that is all everyone will hear. Well in 2019 if someone didn't get hurt, we win it all. So trust me, I think you wouldn't find many people at all that would have been happy if Fields was out. People may want to see OSU lose to shut OSU fans up. However, people want to see them lose at full strength. Plus it is more fun as football fans to see the best players playing.