Ohio State at Michigan predictions/updates

John Anthony

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU has a defensive front that just makes it so difficult for teams to put together long methodical drives. At some point they are going to get to the Qb and you are looking at 3&15. I think you have to have a couple of quick strikes to beat them. With that said I don’t think Michigan is equipped for that. I see a 24-13 game for OSU.

Game opened at 9, bet down to 8, now back to 9. If BGP bets the line should move to 7, can you all help a brother out? Lol

Well, I was going to say no one on BGP is picking Michigan, then that guy showed up. Besides him ... no one on here is picking Michigan. A good number of people on here may not like OSU, but everyone respects what they are doing on the field this year.

Wouldn't touch this game either way, so many possibilities seem plausible. Could certainly see UM being in this game late, could also see Ohio St dragging them behind the woodshed.

The classic, “throw the records out” it’s a rivalry. Michigan is clearly playing their best football of the year right now. What does that equate to on the scoreboard is the question? The line is holding at OSU -9, with 70% of the tickets on OSU.

It seems so ridiculous to think of this game being close. That means that it probably will be close. I believe OSU by 4 TDs but it would be cool if this is a good game.

THE GAME has been and always will be the greatest rivalry in sports IMO. This rivalry is over 100 years old and while OSU has owned TTUN for 14 of the last, 15 years, including 7 in a row, true fans of each team understand that records don’t mean a thing frankly. TTUN fans are going through what us Buckeye fans went through during the 2-10-1 John Cooper era so I have no sympathy for them as I am a diehard Buckeye.

With that said, I feel this will be closer than many think but the Buckeyes will control the game winning 27-13.

Obviously all are due their own opinion, but do you believe this is still the greatest rivalry in all of sports? OSU has owned this rivalry for so long that some of the excitement seems to have died for those who aren't OSU or Michigan fans. I think I would give the greatest rivalry to Duke and UNC. Also I predict a blowout for OSU. I think the mistakes in the Penn St. game will be fixed.

OSU 35

Michigan 10

Ain't nothin' like it.

Why Ohio State football fans wouldn't trade Michigan win for national title

OSU is to good for Michigan to just be giving them the game. OSU 2 weeks in a row has shown they are not this unstoppable machine they looked to be all season.

Michigan down 21 to 13 and moving the ball on OSU most of the first half. Was inside the red zone again and the qb fumbles the snap and OSU recovers. Michigan defense then does a good job forcing OSU to punt, and Michigan jumps off side on the punt so OSU keeps the ball. 2 plays later OSU scores. OSU is to good to just be giving them the game like this.

Michigan drives right down the field again and the Michigan wr drops a td right before half. Michigan has to settle for a field goal.

At the half

OSU 28

Michigan 16

Michigan is killing themselves. They will need OSU to make some mistakes now, or else they may have blown their chance.

Gotta hold on to that catch. Not getting the touchdown there really hurts Michigan's chances to make a come back.

Missed extra point, Fumbling a snap in the red zone, jumping off sides on 4th down when OSU was punting, and now dropping a td right before half. Michigan is doing everything they can to give OSU the game with these unforced mistakes.