Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evansville 67 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

3 years ago North Carolina lost to a team in that same conference, and North Carolina ended up making the title game losing on a last second shot to Villanova. So it very much was an embarrassing lost, but not the end of the world if they learn from it.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t believe the season is over after game 3!

 

Oh this is a basketball not football and it’s November. Who the hell cares?

 

I just popped in to the college basketball section to you all UK will be fine and I’ll see you in March when the games actually matter.

Played like young teams do, they play up to good competition and down to not as good competition. This will be wake up call to them.

Former Mason County Royal Tee Commodore on the Evansville staff.

Might be time to invest in a moving van.

That was pretty embarrassing. Offense was disjointed the entire night, and a lot of that has to do with zero post presence. Completely different effort from the first two games.

They don’t remember your season for what you did in November, but rather for what you did in March.

No want-to and no leadership.

Evansville certainly deserved to win that one.

 

I feel like Hagans has a way to go in regards to mental toughness. Granted, he should really only be a freshman this year, so he'll keep improving but he just seems mentally weak to me.

 

I feel like we are going to see Calipari start working more of the offense through Whitney. We have got to get a lot more from him for this team to be successful.

Happy for Walter McCarty.

 

I hate seeing Kentucky lose to mid major, but if they are going to do it, I'm glad it was to a guy like Walter McCarty.

Kentucky’s effort and decision making was terrible. I figured they would easily win this game. Said so in my second post in the update thread. That’s when I was corrected by16bballfan that the Cats were actually in trouble and would be lucky to win.That was early in the game and jeez he nailed it.

I thought they would turn on the light switch and still win by 20 but on this night the electricity was turned off.

3 years ago North Carolina lost to a team in that same conference, and North Carolina ended up making the title game losing on a last second shot to Villanova. So it very much was an embarrassing lost, but not the end of the world if they learn from it.

I can certainly tell you with all the confidence in the world that UK will NOT be in the championship game this year.

I can certainly tell you with all the confidence in the world that UK will NOT be in the championship game this year.

 

There you are!

Kentucky’s effort and decision making was terrible. I figured they would easily win this game. Said so in my second post in the update thread. That’s when I was corrected by16bballfan that the Cats were actually in trouble and would be lucky to win.That was early in the game and jeez he nailed it.

I thought they would turn on the light switch and still win by 20 but on this night the electricity was turned off.

 

Bingo, I just hope we aren’t a low b-ball IQ team. I’ve always felt like Richards has very low basketball IQ, doesn’t have a good feel for the game. If it’s other players as well, we aren’t going anywhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.