Evansville 67 Kentucky 64

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t believe the season is over after game 3!

Oh this is a basketball not football and it’s November. Who the hell cares?

I just popped in to the college basketball section to you all UK will be fine and I’ll see you in March when the games actually matter.

Evansville certainly deserved to win that one.

I feel like Hagans has a way to go in regards to mental toughness. Granted, he should really only be a freshman this year, so he'll keep improving but he just seems mentally weak to me.

I feel like we are going to see Calipari start working more of the offense through Whitney. We have got to get a lot more from him for this team to be successful.

Kentucky’s effort and decision making was terrible. I figured they would easily win this game. Said so in my second post in the update thread. That’s when I was corrected by16bballfan that the Cats were actually in trouble and would be lucky to win.That was early in the game and jeez he nailed it.

I thought they would turn on the light switch and still win by 20 but on this night the electricity was turned off.

3 years ago North Carolina lost to a team in that same conference, and North Carolina ended up making the title game losing on a last second shot to Villanova. So it very much was an embarrassing lost, but not the end of the world if they learn from it.

I can certainly tell you with all the confidence in the world that UK will NOT be in the championship game this year.

Kentucky’s effort and decision making was terrible. I figured they would easily win this game. Said so in my second post in the update thread. That’s when I was corrected by16bballfan that the Cats were actually in trouble and would be lucky to win.That was early in the game and jeez he nailed it.

I thought they would turn on the light switch and still win by 20 but on this night the electricity was turned off.

Bingo, I just hope we aren’t a low b-ball IQ team. I’ve always felt like Richards has very low basketball IQ, doesn’t have a good feel for the game. If it’s other players as well, we aren’t going anywhere.