Simon Kenton

I agree with HSBballfan24 as that has been SK's history. Sitting back and watching this season unfold as so many of SK's prior seasons have gone. As I said before the season starts I think the administration needs to change.

Prediction for the 8th (Winner/Loser):

29th - South Oldham/Oldham County

30th - Collins/Spencer County

31st - Gallatin County/Carroll County

32nd - Walton Verona/Simon Kenton

This would mean Simon Kenton would draw Gallatin, Collins, or South Oldham. I don't have any faith that Simon can beat Gallatin or South Oldham let alone Collins. But to have to face two of those in back-to-back rounds would be a daunting task for the Pioneers.

SK beat South Oldham earlier this year at South Oldham. They did lose to Gallatin by 3 in a game that Gallatin shot 70 percent from the floor and 60 percent from 3. I don't think it is out of the question to say SK could beat either of these teams.

The 8th is really a tossup. I think there is easily 5 or 6 teams that could win it.

SK beat South Oldham earlier this year at South Oldham. They did lose to Gallatin by 3 in a game that Gallatin shot 70 percent from the floor and 60 percent from 3. I don't think it is out of the question to say SK could beat either of these teams.

The 8th is really a tossup. I think there is easily 5 or 6 teams that could win it.

I agree with you. SK could potentially lose to any of these teams. They could also beat any of them. When you have a special player like Niece, and some good side kicks like he has... anything can happen. Can’t put it all on coaching. Kids must execute.