Justin Fields Transfer to OSU

GrantNKY

OSU in the winter workout hype video last week lead off with JF, yeah they had a lot of concern if he would be eligible or or not...

Some people are just salty that he is eligible.

I'm not salty, I really don't care. I was just wondering what more to the story there is, you know..."the untold part."

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not salty, I really don't care. I was just wondering what more to the story there is, you know..."the untold part."

Justin has said a few times “it wasn’t just the main incident” everyone talks about.

He was going to be 100% cleared wherever he went, OSU knew it in December.

Justin has said a few times “it wasn’t just the main incident” everyone talks about.

He was going to be 100% cleared wherever he went, OSU knew it in December.

You seemed to allude to knowing what the rest of the story or the other issues were, that's all I've been asking about the last two days. If you don't know that's cool, I just thought that you seeded to have the down low on the other issues.

You seemed to allude to knowing what the rest of the story or the other issues were, that's all I've been asking about the last two days. If you don't know that's cool, I just thought that you seeded to have the down low on the other issues.

Georgia filed a written response with the NCAA objecting to Fields and Ohio State’s waiver request before acquiescing, paving the way for a cordial resolution.

Georgia, originally wanted to fight. You can ask someone “who knows,” why they decided to drop the protest.

Georgia filed a written response with the NCAA objecting to Fields and Ohio State’s waiver request before acquiescing, paving the way for a cordial resolution.

Georgia, originally wanted to fight. You can ask someone “who knows,” why they decided to drop the protest.

I don't know anyone, that's why I keep asking you. What else happened?

OSU in the winter workout hype video last week lead off with JF, yeah they had a lot of concern if he would be eligible or or not...

Some people are just salty that he is eligible.

Were those same people salty when Shea Patterson got eligibility last year? That’s the real question.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears as though Justin Fields was running with the 1’s in drills during the first practice of spring yesterday. That is not a surprise of course, but considering Fields still has a black stripe on his helmet it wouldn’t have shocked me if they had Baldwin taking the snaps with the 1’s this early. Anyways I’m excited to see what this kid is going to do in an Ohio State uniform. There hasn’t been a QB I’ve been this excited for in an Ohio State uniform since Terrelle Pryor.

It appears as though Justin Fields was running with the 1’s in drills during the first practice of spring yesterday. That is not a surprise of course, but considering Fields still has a black stripe on his helmet it wouldn’t have shocked me if they had Baldwin taking the snaps with the 1’s this early. Anyways I’m excited to see what this kid is going to do in an Ohio State uniform. There hasn’t been a QB I’ve been this excited for in an Ohio State uniform since Terrelle Pryor.

I will definitely tune in if Fields is the starter.

Out of all the kids on QB1 series on Netflix, Fields was the most likable kid. I was impressed by his dad as well.

In terms of likability I personally would rank them

1) Sam Hartman

2) Jake Fromm

3) Justin Fields

4) Re-al Mitchell

5) Tate Martell

6) Tayvon Bowers

In terms of likability I personally would rank them

1) Sam Hartman

2) Jake Fromm

3) Justin Fields

4) Re-al Mitchell

5) Tate Martell

6) Tayvon Bowers

I’d go Fromm right there with Fields and Hartman close behind. I absolutely could not stand Mitchell. Anyone follow up on the kid who Re-al lost his job to, Uiagalelei? That dude is 5 star prospect with literally offers from all the top schools, with the leaders being Clemson and Bama.

I’d go Fromm right there with Fields and Hartman close behind. I absolutely could not stand Mitchell. Anyone follow up on the kid who Re-al lost his job to, Uiagalelei? That dude is 5 star prospect with literally offers from all the top schools, with the leaders being Clemson and Bama.

He's narrowed his list to 7. Oklahoma, LSU, Oregon, Alabama, Clemson, Georgia and Mt. San Antonio College.

Not sure why the 7th one is on a list containing the others.