Who are the best All-AROUND players in the mountians?

That is a pretty broad range. Usually the time varies by about .01-.05 in quality reps but his times a great deal more than that. As you can imagine, a 4.6 player is quite a bit different than a 4.4 player. I don't mean to attack your post or anything, just seems like some strange numbers coming from a camp like Notre Dame's.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the fastest person on your team? And 40 time?

Middlesboro Seniors -

Casey Earls (RB / LB, 5'10", 180) -4.66 (Electronic)

Andrew Breeding (TE / LB, 6'2", 218) - 4.60 (hand), 4.67 (Electronic)

C. G. Ford (RB / DB, 5'9", 180) - 4.62 (hand)

Trevor Hoskins (QB / DB, 6'4", 190) - 4.69 (Electronic)

Times were recorded at either NIKE Camp or Scout.com Combine in Louisville, and were all posted on BGP at the time.

According to their website, Breeding's 4.60 leads the nation for TE's at a scout.com combine.

Underclassmen Hunter Adams & Dalin Farr also run in the 4.6's.

Who is the fastest person on your team? And 40 time?

Pikeville doesn't have anyone with "blazing" speed, but they probably have more team speed than they have had in quite awhile. There's 3 guys in my avatar that you are not going to catch if they get a step on you. Pikeville's defense is very quick and fast also. Look at the defensive leaders (yds. allowed especially) on the KHSAA site, add about 45 yards passing and 40 yards rushing fror the Paintsville game last week, and you will see how well their defense has been playing...Also they are giving up 13 pts a game while playing the toughest schedule a mountain Class A team could possiibly play. Take away at least 4 special teams TDs and a few the subs have given up, and the defensive unit has been outstanding.

John Cole Somerset, leading the state in receiving--catches, yards, touchdowns plus he has 5 kick return touchdowns. Big time player, will be playing on Saturdays in division 1 and he's only a junior.

What is his size, speed ect.? He is very good...

Is there any doubt who is the best in the mountains. There are two youngmen, one is going to Auburn to play the other is going to Lousiville, we don't have anyone in Corbin or whitley co, laurel co, knox co. williamsburg,clay co. harlan co. and not Middlesboro.

I would take Durham and Slusher and play any other two players in basketball (2 on2)and they would win. I watched the Durham kid play basketball his soph. year and thought he would be d-1 in basketball. Slusher has a 38 in vert, thats all i need to know.