Who are the best All-AROUND players in the mountians?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is very good but not D1 size and speed IMHO.

BGP is all about opinions. You are entitled to your own. Although many D1 colleges disagree with you since they are recruiting him pretty heavily. He went to a Notre Dame camp last summer and I heard he was the 2nd fastest WR there. Like I said though, you are entitled to your opinion even though I think its wrong.

Ill throw Spencer Greer's name in there from Bell Co. Hes had a good year running the football and has made a lot of catches. Hes also a key DB for Bell on defense and returns kicks and punts. Hes had some huge punt returns this season. And hes only a sophomore!

Greer is a good player, but I would think that 3-4 others(Slusher, Nelson, Zachary, Christopher) on Bell Co.'s team would be mentioned before him on this thread.

I hope he proves you wrong!!! A lot of kids do this! I love seeing a player prove doubters wrong!

Guys I think the kid is great I believe him to be one of the best. I just think he is not D1a. I hope he proves me wrong also, however it is the college coaches that will need to prove me wrong by offering him a scholly.

Greer is a good player, but I would think that 3-4 others(Slusher, Nelson, Zachary, Christopher) on Bell Co.'s team would be mentioned before him on this thread.

How many Bell games have you watched this year? The other 3 players play both ways, but none of them are a punt returner like Greer is. He has continuously made huge plays in all 3 facets of the game this year. All 5 players are all-around great players though.

How many Bell games have you watched this year? The other 3 players play both ways, but none of them are a punt returner like Greer is. He has continuously made huge plays in all 3 facets of the game this year. All 5 players are all-around great players though.

If I was choosing sides, I would certainly pick Greer, but I would have chosen some of the others first.

Is Greer starting on defense now?

Guest kybigguy42

Adam Dials from Sheldon Clark is a great running back. The Junior has rushed for way over 1,000 yards and netted nearly 300 total yards in the Belfry game earlier this year.

He beat Leslie Co. on a punt return for a TD. Score ended up being 7-0.