Class A Playoffs

Im pulling for Bardstown this year. This years tigers work better as a single than last years tigers did. This years tiger may not have the stats that last year team had but it has the heart and dedication the last years team didn't. I think that bardstown reliance on each other helps them take home the state trophy this year.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pulling for Bardstown this year. This years tigers work better as a single than last years tigers did. This years tiger may not have the stats that last year team had but it has the heart and dedication the last years team didn't. I think that bardstown reliance on each other helps them take home the state trophy this year.

That is insulting. Bardstown's senior class had tremendous heart and dedication last year, its the only reason they went as far as they did. The coaching staff themselves attributed last years success to the amazing chemistry the team had. Then they ran into a bigger stronger Mayfield team.

This years Tiger team has a lot of skill and potential. They show tremendous talent. But they still make an awful lot of mistakes. It would be overly arrogant to start comparing this years team to last years until this years team shuts out Danville 21-0 in the regionals.

I agree Hearsay, it's not a good thing to compare one year's team against another year- it's like a mother comparing their kids. Not cool! Each team makes its own mark and has its own legacy! But I bet that Inside Man didn't mean to be insulting- just caught up in the good feeling for this team's unexpected success! They just need to keep up the hard work, keep their focus and ignore the hype. In fact...boys, GET OFF THIS BOARD AND DON'T COME BACK TIL THE SEASON'S OVER!

:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

I agree Hearsay, it's not a good thing to compare one year's team against another year- it's like a mother comparing their kids. Not cool! Each team makes its own mark and has its own legacy! But I bet that Inside Man didn't mean to be insulting- just caught up in the good feeling for this team's unexpected success! They just need to keep up the hard work, keep their focus and ignore the hype. In fact...boys, GET OFF THIS BOARD AND DON'T COME BACK TIL THE SEASON'S OVER!

:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

Sage advice.

In fact, this board talk should be left to all us geezers who in the end equation don't really have a clue what we're talking about!:D

Here are my top 5 teams to win Class A, in no particular order:

1. Bardstown(looooooaaaaaddddddeeeeeedddddddd)

2. Beechwood(different dance, same song)

3. NCC(#3 seed and down?? Whatever....)

4. Mayfield(see #2)

5. tie: Frankfort and Danville(lil brother smacked big bro in the chops 2 weeks ago; will it be dejavu all over again??)

Sleeper pick: Cov. Holy Cross(if they get out of their region, WATCH OUT!)

Here are my top 5 teams to win Class A, in no particular order:

1. Bardstown(looooooaaaaaddddddeeeeeedddddddd)

2. Beechwood(different dance, same song)

3. NCC(#3 seed and down?? Whatever....)

4. Mayfield(see #2)

5. tie: Frankfort and Danville(lil brother smacked big bro in the chops 2 weeks ago; will it be dejavu all over again??)

Sleeper pick: Cov. Holy Cross(if they get out of their region, WATCH OUT!)

I guess all the class A schools east of the Winchester Wall and south of the Golden Triangle should go ahead and turn in their pads.

yeah Beechwood really looked above everybody else when they took that 42-7 shallacking against the Ads in 2003.

If I'm not mistaken Beechwood still has more titles in the past 20 years, than most schools have in their whole existence??? Quit living in the past my man b/c the following year Bwood came out and beat that same Danville team to win the state championship. :rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken Beechwood still has more titles in the past 20 years, than most schools have in their whole existence??? Quit living in the past my man b/c the following year that same Danville team to win the state championship. :rolleyes:

Now THAT's funny! :laugh:

Telling someone else to stop "living in the past;" and with the VERY NEXT BREATH quoting something from "THE PAST!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: