Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class A Playoffs

Featured Replies

Going into the the Class A playoffs with the new layout, who do you thinkw ill be a contender to make it to Papa John's Stadium? The Frankfort-Danville Game will be interesting.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bardstown Tigers will go to Papa Johns an win or I will be very suprised

NCC will pull the upset in round 2 against Beechwood and LCA will upset NCC in the 3rd round and then make it Papa Johns after a hard fought semi final win over a determined but out manned Pikeville ....Danville will get its revenge in the 2nd round against Frankfort, but, it won't matter, cause Bardstown will take the 3rd round game and host Mayfield, who'll cruise into the semi's for a repeat of last years game...Bardstown, with the home field and revenge factor will make the trip to Papa Johns to take on LCA...LCA comes out strong early but wears down late and the speed and big play Tigers take the trophy...Thats my prediction...

NCC will pull the upset in round 2 against Beechwood and LCA will upset NCC in the 3rd round and then make it Papa Johns after a hard fought semi final win over a determined but out manned Pikeville ....Danville will get its revenge in the 2nd round against Frankfort, but, it won't matter, cause Bardstown will take the 3rd round game and host Mayfield, who'll cruise into the semi's for a repeat of last years game...Bardstown, with the home field and revenge factor will make the trip to Papa Johns to take on LCA...LCA comes out strong early but wears down late and the speed and big play Tigers take the trophy...Thats my prediction...

WOW!!!

Bardstown seems to be the favorite but I would NEVER count out a NKY team in class A. Also, 'If" the matchup between LCA and Raceland comes about in the 2nd round the winner of that one could very possibly make some noise.

Bardstown will have a very, very difficult road. They are going to get a rematch with either Bethlehem/Holy Cross in Round 2, then Danville/Frankfort in Round 3. Mayfield in Round 4.

 

Scouting reports favor Beechwood. Mayfield and Beechwood are both big power teams. That was Bardstown's undoing last year. They are going to have to prove that they can handle a big, power Class A team. Until they do that, I think Mayfield/Beechwood has to be the favorite.

 

The Tigers have what it takes, though.

NCC will pull the upset in round 2 against Beechwood and LCA will upset NCC in the 3rd round and then make it Papa Johns after a hard fought semi final win over a determined but out manned Pikeville ....Danville will get its revenge in the 2nd round against Frankfort, but, it won't matter, cause Bardstown will take the 3rd round game and host Mayfield, who'll cruise into the semi's for a repeat of last years game...Bardstown, with the home field and revenge factor will make the trip to Papa Johns to take on LCA...LCA comes out strong early but wears down late and the speed and big play Tigers take the trophy...Thats my prediction...

 

Could you be a little more specific? Just kidding! Sounds like you put some thought into it and you are willing to stick your neck out on a few predictions.:thumb:

Bardstown will have a very, very difficult road. They are going to get a rematch with either Bethlehem/Holy Cross in Round 2, then Danville/Frankfort in Round 3. Mayfield in Round 4.

 

Scouting reports favor Beechwood. Mayfield and Beechwood are both big power teams. That was Bardstown's undoing last year. They are going to have to prove that they can handle a big, power Class A team. Until they do that, I think Mayfield/Beechwood has to be the favorite.

 

The Tigers have what it takes, though.

 

 

Great observation Hearsay!! I, of course, agree 100%. I see BHS playing Mayfield in the finals.

 

By the way, Dist 6 will not get past Dist 5 once again! BHS/NCC/HC all can beat LCA or Raceland.

 

By the way, Dist 6 will not get past Dist 5 once again! BHS/NCC/HC all can beat LCA or Raceland.

I can only hope that the BHS/NCC/HC teams have that "overlooking" attitude going into a possible game with LCA or Raceland.:D

I can only hope that the BHS/NCC/HC teams have that "overlooking" attitude going into a possible game with LCA or Raceland.:D

 

I think if any "overlooking" is going on, the noticeable absence of Danville in this discussion qualifies. I am sure Sam Harp likes it that way. Geez, one loss and they are totally written off. I'd be willing to bet they end up in the equation somehow.

By the way, Dist 6 will not get past Dist 5 once again! BHS/NCC/HC all can beat LCA or Raceland.

Last year Beechwood rolled into Lexington with just such an attitude.

 

They had a LONG ride back home, as I recall.

I think if any "overlooking" is going on, the noticeable absence of Danville in this discussion qualifies. I am sure Sam Harp likes it that way. Geez, one loss and they are totally written off. I'd be willing to bet they end up in the equation somehow.

:thumb: I can't deny that, Danville should always be figured into ther equation. Fine Program that the Admirals have there.

Last year Beechwood rolled into Lexington with just such an attitude.

 

They had a LONG ride back home, as I recall.

:thumb: ;)

You have to wonder how Beechwood's loss of their top running back will figure into this equation. Suggestion- from here on out, let's not refer to BHS in our posts- sometimes it's hard to figure if we're talking about BHS, or BHS, or BHS.:confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.