Class A Playoffs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NCC will pull the upset in round 2 against Beechwood and LCA will upset NCC in the 3rd round and then make it Papa Johns after a hard fought semi final win over a determined but out manned Pikeville ....Danville will get its revenge in the 2nd round against Frankfort, but, it won't matter, cause Bardstown will take the 3rd round game and host Mayfield, who'll cruise into the semi's for a repeat of last years game...Bardstown, with the home field and revenge factor will make the trip to Papa Johns to take on LCA...LCA comes out strong early but wears down late and the speed and big play Tigers take the trophy...Thats my prediction...

NCC will pull the upset in round 2 against Beechwood and LCA will upset NCC in the 3rd round and then make it Papa Johns after a hard fought semi final win over a determined but out manned Pikeville ....Danville will get its revenge in the 2nd round against Frankfort, but, it won't matter, cause Bardstown will take the 3rd round game and host Mayfield, who'll cruise into the semi's for a repeat of last years game...Bardstown, with the home field and revenge factor will make the trip to Papa Johns to take on LCA...LCA comes out strong early but wears down late and the speed and big play Tigers take the trophy...Thats my prediction...

WOW!!!

Bardstown will have a very, very difficult road. They are going to get a rematch with either Bethlehem/Holy Cross in Round 2, then Danville/Frankfort in Round 3. Mayfield in Round 4.

Scouting reports favor Beechwood. Mayfield and Beechwood are both big power teams. That was Bardstown's undoing last year. They are going to have to prove that they can handle a big, power Class A team. Until they do that, I think Mayfield/Beechwood has to be the favorite.

The Tigers have what it takes, though.

Could you be a little more specific? Just kidding! Sounds like you put some thought into it and you are willing to stick your neck out on a few predictions.:thumb:

Bardstown will have a very, very difficult road. They are going to get a rematch with either Bethlehem/Holy Cross in Round 2, then Danville/Frankfort in Round 3. Mayfield in Round 4.

Scouting reports favor Beechwood. Mayfield and Beechwood are both big power teams. That was Bardstown's undoing last year. They are going to have to prove that they can handle a big, power Class A team. Until they do that, I think Mayfield/Beechwood has to be the favorite.

The Tigers have what it takes, though.

Great observation Hearsay!! I, of course, agree 100%. I see BHS playing Mayfield in the finals.

By the way, Dist 6 will not get past Dist 5 once again! BHS/NCC/HC all can beat LCA or Raceland.

I can only hope that the BHS/NCC/HC teams have that "overlooking" attitude going into a possible game with LCA or Raceland.:D

I think if any "overlooking" is going on, the noticeable absence of Danville in this discussion qualifies. I am sure Sam Harp likes it that way. Geez, one loss and they are totally written off. I'd be willing to bet they end up in the equation somehow.

By the way, Dist 6 will not get past Dist 5 once again! BHS/NCC/HC all can beat LCA or Raceland.

Last year Beechwood rolled into Lexington with just such an attitude.

They had a LONG ride back home, as I recall.

I think if any "overlooking" is going on, the noticeable absence of Danville in this discussion qualifies. I am sure Sam Harp likes it that way. Geez, one loss and they are totally written off. I'd be willing to bet they end up in the equation somehow.

:thumb: I can't deny that, Danville should always be figured into ther equation. Fine Program that the Admirals have there.