Russell 32 Fleming County 14

GOREDDEVILS

Was it close in the third or were you guys ever really worried?

Fleming Co did a good job in the first half controlling the clock. They ran the I like Estill runs the double wing. No splits, one big mass of people coming right at you. The first quarter was much like the Russell Estill game. In the end Russell just wore Fleming down.

Fleming had a solid defensive game plan. They had 11 guys within 10 yards of the ball and overplayed the wing and taking away the sweep. They basically just outnumbered Russell's blockers.

In the pass game Fleming commtted to taking away Frazier but that left the flats wide open.

It was close for two quarters but Russell owned the second half.

Fleming Co did a good job in the first half controlling the clock. They ran the I like Estill runs the double wing. No splits, one big mass of people coming right at you. The first quarter was much like the Russell Estill game. In the end Russell just wore Fleming down.

Fleming had a solid defensive game plan. They had 11 guys within 10 yards of the ball and overplayed the wing and taking away the sweep. They basically just outnumbered Russell's blockers.

In the pass game Fleming commtted to taking away Frazier but that left the flats wide open.

It was close for two quarters but Russell owned the second half.

I looked for them to run the stack-I, I saw them do it on some film earlier in the year. I am sure they were more prepared for this game than any other, Russell just has a lot of talent and power. I'll be rooting for you guys in the playoffs.