Gallatin County 72 Bracken County 31

Man o man I knew Bracken would be down this year but I didn’t think they would be this down.

I’m going to assume the press did them in again tonight. They struggled mightily with it against PC.

On the other side of that looks like GC is off to a good start to the season. Running clock every game so far. Who else have they played?

Growing pains in Brooksville. These boys are having to learn by fire so to speak.

They have some winnable games on the schedule but if they don’t figure out the press it’s gonna be a tough Road ahead this season. Several underclassmen getting quality experience will only help in the long term. Short term we have more of these game I am afraid.

Growing pains in Brooksville. These boys are having to learn by fire so to speak.

They have some winnable games on the schedule but if they don’t figure out the press it’s gonna be a tough Road ahead this season. Several underclassmen getting quality experience will only help in the long term. Short term we have more of these game I am afraid.

Peaks and Valleys, my friend...peaks and valleys. You just have to hope the valley doesn't last 5 or 6 years, which I don't think it will.

Never. He’ll go searching down to his kid on the 8th grade team next.

He’s a player too. Best middle school player in several counties. He just doesn’t come with the twitter hype.