Ryle 49 Highlands 27

Qryche11

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me the last drive of the game spoke volumes about the current state of this program. You do everything you possibly can to score a touchdown in that situation.

Lets your kids leave the field with a positive feeling rather than one of failure for not scoring from the one yard line with plenty of time left on the clock and three timeouts.

I don't know if Chisholm is that good or the Birds tackling was that bad? There are a few on the D can wrap up and tackle but there is not enough. I'd do the one man sled drill and practice basic form tackling for a while Monday. Highlands offense is functional, the defense is just too banged up.

Nice win for Ryle. I'd say Ryle is a 10 point favorite over Campbell, that will be a good game. I'd say SK is a 6 point favorite over Ryle, also a good game. It will be fun to see 6A NKy play out.

I don't know if Chisholm is that good or the Birds tackling was that bad? There are a few on the D can wrap up and tackle but there is not enough. I'd do the one man sled drill and practice basic form tackling for a while Monday. Highlands offense is functional, the defense is just too banged up.

Nice win for Ryle. I'd say Ryle is a 10 point favorite over Campbell, that will be a good game. I'd say SK is a 6 point favorite over Ryle, also a good game. It will be fun to see 6A NKy play out.

From what I saw from Chrisholm on the game Prepspin carried a few weeks ago, he is that good.