Bowling Green Coach Removed

Wireman

Long time coming for LJ. Laundry list of complaints and violations for years. BG will be just fine. To take her statement as proven fact without response from the city is ignorance at its finest. If you want to know the character of LJ, just ask any coach in the 4th region. Seriously, any of them.

Tomorrow's BG daily news ought to be fun.

You have to still yet to answer your first previous quote to several people in this thread. For the people unfamiliar with region/area, please explain and expound upon your original statement.

How much money will the new coach be losing after leaving his old school and how much will he make at BG. Wasn't he like the basketball, softball coach and AD. Seems like that would be a large chunk to leave for.

How much money does a girls basketball coach make?

I'm guessing that means she was hard core old school coach that don't suck up to sissy parents who think little Susie has to eat caviar and said please too.

I don't doubt a bunch of parents got her fired for being a tough coach because the parents these days aren't from a generation of discipline and hard work.

I'm guessing that means she was hard core old school coach that don't suck up to sissy parents who think little Susie has to eat caviar and said please too.

I don't doubt a bunch of parents got her fired for being a tough coach because the parents these days aren't from a generation of discipline and hard work.

Or not.

BGHS memorandum on LaVonda Johnson | | bgdailynews.com

OMG she cussed in front of a kid or cussed at one like maybe saying get your blankety back on defense or even better she was probably joking with a girl about acting like an idiot and ask if she took her meds.

Yes they are very much reaching as I said, it's probably a bunch of sissy parents.

OMG she cussed in front of a kid or cussed at one like maybe saying get your blankety back on defense or even better she was probably joking with a girl about acting like an idiot and ask if she took her meds.

Yes they are very much reaching as I said, it's probably a bunch of sissy parents.

Times have changed

The initial report (based on the former coach's statement) doesn't sound good and is really bad if true. But if it's because she was using inappropriate language, that's on her, not "sissy parents."

As a coach, I can tell you that's definitely in the top 3 of things you cannot do. If that's the reason she was fired, she has nobody to blame but herself.

So making fun of/scrutinizing kids who take prescription medication for things they can't control is ok now? You need help. Winning a bunch of games doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want too, and coach J has learned that lesson that hard way.