Bowling Green Coach Removed

Wireman

I agree, but will also say that I think we've already heard all we're going to hear from school officials on the matter. Any of the other side will be hearsay through "sources".

You are probably correct, which IMO would be the smartest thing for the officials.

How would you like to be the next coach with a mandate that your staff and roster reflect the racial make up of the school? The fact that this coach remains employed at the school says this was not an issue of misconduct and lends credibility to the assertions of the coach. I think we all know what parents are capable of.

She probably won't have to coach anymore unless she just wants to.

If all of the information comes out, I would say not many will be interested in taking on that baggage. The principal has come out and called her a "bold-face liar". So, this should play out well in the courts.

If all of the information comes out, I would say not many will be interested in taking on that baggage. The principal has come out and called her a "bold-face liar". So, this should play out well in the courts.

Where did the Principal call her a liar? I missed that

Long time coming for LJ. Laundry list of complaints and violations for years. If you want to know the character of LJ, just ask any coach in the 4th region. Seriously, any of them.

If you got something to say, you should just say it. You shouldn't make statements and then leave people to wonder what you possibly could be referring to. Just say what you want to say or don't even open the door.

Don't know how the coach is but is she biased to just black players. Only saw 1 white girl on the team. I would think there are a few more white girls that can play basketball at BG, I may be wrong though.

Maybe a few white parents whose kids are actually good complained and knew their kids wouldn't make the team since they are not black.

I don't know, just speculation.

Well she has already the assumption it's a race thing. And she is pushing the race thing.

I would think she is smart enough to wait for the truth to come out. But she must not be.

I guess it's only a matter of time before MSNBC is there to push an agenda.