Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sportslover32

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sportslover32

  1. Really looking forward to the Larue Glasgow game. I've got Glasgow by about 14 but I think Larue is clearly second best team in district. Watching that Glasgow hart county game it really wasn't that close early. Hart got some breaks and Glasgow was never stopped.
  2. Larue score wise has impressed me all year especially the 35-0 win vs etown. The 36-35 game vs green to me looks like the outlier but we will see soon. Larue 42 Adair 14
  3. I think Hart County will be able to run the ball decent but the biggest issue Hart County defense hasn't been that good and they have faced nothing like what they will see with Glasgow. I would be shocked if they punt more than once all game, give me Glasgow 41- Hart County 14
  4. Glasgow big. I think Adair is comparable to Monroe so Adair may score a TD but I don't anticipate Glasgow punting more than once this game.
  5. A 1A school like Cville has been so good last couple of years and graduation has just killed them. They had a great run last couple of years but it is obvious they are way down. As an Adair county fan we play them end of year and that should be a good game.
  6. Looking at it to me it looks like Glasgow is the best in the district and Larue and hart are next in line. Larue has really impressed me just by scores atleast so far.
  7. Turnout for AC football was really bad, this late I have zero clue who they will consider. I have heard they have already offered it to someone but not heard the name.
  8. Brandon Brockman formerly at Metcalfe county has been mentioned as a possible candidate.
  9. Taylor this postseason pushed all the right buttons and stone was the best player all regional tourney.
  10. Coach Deron Breeze came back as interim this year but Adair will need to find a new head coach.
  11. What wild timing. First year there he won region.
  12. Knowing Stonebraker when he feels like his team could struggle vs an opponent he throws in a couple trick plays. Adairs only score against Union county last year was a trick play.
  13. Has Monroe played everyone? This score is a little surprising
  14. Another Glasgow running clock looks to happen. Glasgow 49 Edmonson 6
  15. More news is coming in the 5th region soon. Feels like an offseason that has been very active with news.
  16. Monroe is way better than most people realize. I think Campbellsville and Glasgow are probably pretty comparable and Monroe lost to Glasgow 14-3. Monroe has solid athletes but like the Glasgow game, not as much as Cville will have ima go Campbellsville 21 Monroe 10.
  17. This one will get ugly, running clock and I will go Glasgow 42-0.
  18. Glasgow has yet to give up double digit points. I feel like Monroe county is the best team they have played so far and that will continue after this week. Glasgow 28 Hart County 7
  19. I’m biased being an Adair County person but seeing firsthand what Stonebraker can do he’s a heck of a high school football coach. Players really seem to buy in to whatever he is preaching.
  20. Taylor big, Green County should have a big drop off. Adair and green scrimmaged, it was even and Adair is way way down as well.
  21. Jordan Brangers is no longer the head coach at Adair County.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.