Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow 42 Adair County 7

Adair Co. at Glasgow 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this battle of the undefeated teams.

    • Glasgow
      88%
    • Adair Co.
      11%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/19/2026 at 03:32 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Scotties come into this game 4-0 off a complete dismantling of Allen Co. The score was 48-0 zero but it wasn't really that close as Glasgow led 41-0 at halftime and had 3 Jaylen Bradley touchdowns called back because of penalties. The Glasgow offense has been humming averaging 45 points a game while the defense gives up 17. But giving up 42 to Barren ballooned that number a little bit as I feel like the defense has been improving every game.

Adair Co. also comes into this game undefeated at 4-0 although against a litter lesser competition in my mind. However the new coach seems to have them inspired and playing winning football, after all you can only play the games that are on your schedule. I do believe AC is a quality team that can compete for a second place finish in the district and a home playoff game.

Who have you got in this opening district game. Whoever wins this game will have a step up in the district.

After watching Glasgow the past couple weeks I believe their defense is improving mightily. Whatever the fix has been after the Barren game, they need to keep it up.

I don't know much about Adair other than they have a good RB and a solid QB. Interested to see if Glasgow can keep their defense playing the way it has the past 2 weeks in this game.

Other than that, I think Glasgow has a shot to score 60. Their QB and weapons are the real deal.

I don't see a world where the Indians can slow down the Scottie offense. Could the Adair offense cause some problems for the Glasgow defense? Possibly, but not enough to pull off the upset. Adair has benefitted from playing an extremely weak schedule through the first four weeks. However, they're 4-0 and that's great for Glasgow when it comes to RPI standings later in the year. I'm rolling with the Scotties big in this one.

Glasgow 49

Adair 13

Adair County is much improved--credit to Coach Dukes--but, I think Glasgow has too many horses.

Glasgow big. I think Adair is comparable to Monroe so Adair may score a TD but I don't anticipate Glasgow punting more than once this game.

Glasgow 42-7.

  • Author
34 minutes ago, Sportslover32 said:

Glasgow big. I think Adair is comparable to Monroe so Adair may score a TD but I don't anticipate Glasgow punting more than once this game.

I agree I think they are very comparable to Monroe.

  • Author

34-7 Scotties end of the first.

  • Author

42-7 Glasgow at the half. It's been a running clock since 11:10 remaining in the second quarter.

  • Author

42-7 final. Did get to see Glasgow's JV against AC varsity for a lot of the game I thought the defense held up nicely the JV offense didn't score but they moved the ball pretty good just kept getting penalties preventing from scoring. The varsity part of this game was over really about 6 or 7 minutes into the game as Glasgow already led 28-0 it was dominated by the Scotties.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.