Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow 57 Edmonson County 0

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/24/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Glasgow (8-0) #7 RPI come into this game rolling on Offense and Defense still only allowing 5.2 ppg and scoring right at 40 per contest. The QB play has been tremendous with Hudson Gumm going 9/11 (1 drop) last game and the explosive skill group on display all over the field featuring Jerrick Martin, Jaylan Bradley and Cam Bulle. Most media and coaches polls have Glasgow at #5 in 3A, but I think they could beat any in the 2-6 range on any given night. Glasgow has already secured the district title and are solely playing for the thought of perfection and playoff seeding. 

Edmonson (2-6) Have not had as fortunate of a season so far, though they do return their playmaker in Tristan Muse, son of defensive coordinator and former Barren County head coach and long time assistant Tommy Muse. They will be physical and have nothing to lose in this game. I would expect a ground and pound attack to try and keep Glasgow off the field. 

Another Glasgow running clock looks to happen. Glasgow 49 Edmonson 6 

Rolll that clock early. I notice every week one person picks the opposite team I guess that’s wishful thinking on their end.

Thanks @AppalachianTactician and everyone we at BGP love it whenever a member adds a video or audio link to a game.  When you take the time add broadcasts, you are helping everyone.

  • Author

Glasgow has had several blowouts recently.. I believe winning by at least 30 points in every game since September 12... 6/7 weeks in a row now. I wouldn't be surprised if the starters play a little longer tonight to stay in game shape a little longer. Last week it only took about 14 minutes to get the clock on LaRue. Especially big game coming up next week Vs. Franklin-Simpson.

  • Author

57-0 Edmonson held the ball a lot in the first quarter. They then started turning the ball over. Varsity played the 3rd quarter when it was 28-0. The score after three was 42-0 and Glasgow pulled the starters at the end of the third. The JV scored with about 2 minutes left and the JV went for two. Edmonson County deemed this running up the score and didn’t shake hands with Glasgow. 

I can assure you Glasgow just wants all their kids to play hard, they pulled their Dawgs early. Hard to not tell kids to try in my opinion. 

Yeah I don’t understand as a coach of young men you tell them to not shake hands doesn’t seem like the right way to teach young people to me.

14 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Yeah I don’t understand as a coach of young men you tell them to not shake hands doesn’t seem like the right way to teach young people to me.

I have never personally seen that.

13 hours ago, Honey Badger said:

I have never personally seen that.

I haven’t either really Coach Arnett had the second team in and was running the ball I don’t think 57 is a whole lot different than 49. If he got mad because they went for two Arnett has did that all season if JV is in and they score he’s not going to run the starters back in to kick a extra point he just let's them play.

29 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I haven’t either really Coach Arnett had the second team in and was running the ball I don’t think 57 is a whole lot different than 49. If he got mad because they went for two Arnett has did that all season if JV is in and they score he’s not going to run the starters back in to kick a extra point he just let's them play.

Makes total sense to me on Glasgow's part JV wise with the extra point situation. When the clock starts running the game is over pretty quickly. It was said that the JV went in at the beginning of the 4th qtr so I imagine Glasgow's JV may have seen 2 series on defense and offense. I have seen some JV's at end of games where the winning team pretty much tries their hardest not to score with their JV/backups and I hate it, if that's the case then leave the JV team at home. If the JV is in then they should be able to reap some of the rewards of going to practice, film, and weights all week/season just like the varsity guys. 

I get it that there can be some hard feelings in general after losing a game 57-0 but not having your team line up to shake hands at the end of the game is another loss all in itself. What type of speech do you give after the game after not having the audacity to shake hands. "Tonight we showed less class than them!", umm no.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.