Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow 46 Butler County 6

Butler Co. at Glasgow 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Scotties or Bears who wins

    • Glasgow
      100%
    • Butler Co.
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/03/2026 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Glasgow is coming off an incredible offensive performance which they scored 48 points in only 10 minutes of offensive possession. They scored on every drive except the last one of the first half when they had the ball at their on 3 with a few seconds remaining. I think they only ran 26 offensive plays so to score 7 times is pretty amazing.

Butler comes into this having already won more games this year than they did all of last year. They are trying to have a winning season for the first time since 2022. They will probably have to beat Adair or Hart to make the playoffs and I think they can be competitive in those games. They beat Edmonson a lot worse than Hart.

I think Glasgow's offense will overwhelm Butler Friday night what do y'all think.

This one gets ugly fast. Running clock early in the second quarter.

Glasgow 49

Butler 0

Really pulling for my Bears here, but it seems like quite an uphill battle.

Glasgow by all they want. Does the lack of competition hurt Glasgow in the long run. I honestly felt like Glasgow was better than Union last year but there lack of tough games might have hurt them when things tightened up.

  • Author

Well unfortunately you can only play who's on the schedule but I think the district records have been surprising Larue is 6-0, Hart is 5-1 and even Butler is 4-2 now I know that hasn't been against great competition but still you want the teams you play to beat the teams they play. Barren is 4-2, Monroe is 4-2 so the schedule has will play or has played teams with a lot of wins. Unfortunately I said when they played that Barren would be the best team they play this year and unless Larue is a lot better then I think then that is going to hold true. But they need the teams they play to keep winning and try to get second in the RPI to avoid CAL as long as possible.

On 9/27/2026 at 5:03 PM, Tkinslow said:

Well unfortunately you can only play who's on the schedule but I think the district records have been surprising Larue is 6-0, Hart is 5-1 and even Butler is 4-2 now I know that hasn't been against great competition but still you want the teams you play to beat the teams they play. Barren is 4-2, Monroe is 4-2 so the schedule has will play or has played teams with a lot of wins. Unfortunately I said when they played that Barren would be the best team they play this year and unless Larue is a lot better then I think then that is going to hold true. But they need the teams they play to keep winning and try to get second in the RPI to avoid CAL as long as possible.

Glasgow's schedule has around eight teams locked in year after year. They are in a six-team district, so there's five games they can't control. Then they have long-standing rivalries with Barren, Monroe, and ACS. The two weeks the Scotties had freedom to schedule this season were filled with Southwestern and Franklin-Simpson; both of whom are typically pretty solid.

  • Author
1 hour ago, WishboneCity said:

Glasgow's schedule has around eight teams locked in year after year. They are in a six-team district, so there's five games they can't control. Then they have long-standing rivalries with Barren, Monroe, and ACS. The two weeks the Scotties had freedom to schedule this season were filled with Southwestern and Franklin-Simpson; both of whom are typically pretty solid.

Well Glasgow's radio team said Monroe and Allen will not be on the schedule next year and they lose one district game. I'm not sure who they are replacing them with but apparently the schedule is changing. I've heard rumors of Atherton, one of the teams from Laurel Co and even BG in the Raffertys bowl which I thought would cause them to not play in the Don Franklin bowl which is the local bowl game but again the Scotties radio team said they was playing in it and that it was at Barren next year. So a lot of things up in the air right now but whoever they play it apparently will be a more difficult schedule I just hope it doesn't backfire and they lose these games and it ends up hurting their RPI more than helping.

8 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Well Glasgow's radio team said Monroe and Allen will not be on the schedule next year and they lose one district game. I'm not sure who they are replacing them with but apparently the schedule is changing. I've heard rumors of Atherton, one of the teams from Laurel Co and even BG in the Raffertys bowl which I thought would cause them to not play in the Don Franklin bowl which is the local bowl game but again the Scotties radio team said they was playing in it and that it was at Barren next year. So a lot of things up in the air right now but whoever they play it apparently will be a more difficult schedule I just hope it doesn't backfire and they lose these games and it ends up hurting their RPI more than helping.

The Scotties have played Monroe and ACS every single year since at least 1998. Crazy to think it'll be off the schedule.

5 hours ago, WishboneCity said:

The Scotties have played Monroe and ACS every single year since at least 1998. Crazy to think it'll be off the schedule.

Scottie's have played Monroe every year since the schools founding in the mid 80s except the Covid year.

Played Tompkinsville/monroe county High school pretty much every year since 1947. With a couple exceptions.

All indications I hear is they are going to be really bad for a while after this season. ACS is at least a class up in this RPI dependent world.

Other notable historical teams Glasgow has played 60 or more times include Russellville who they had to drop a few years ago cause they weren't on the same level. They also often Play Etown, which I wouldn't mind seeing on the schedule some day.

I understand the historical aspect of it, but it does Glasgow no good at all in terms of RPI to play Monroe County. It's a class below the Scotties + the Falcons are going to be very average for the next several years. As far as dropping Allen County, I don't like this. Allen County is a class up, so I really don't understand the logic here. As far as replacement games, I am pretty certain the Scotties will be facing Bowling Green in week 1 at the Rafferty's Bowl. I have also heard rumors that the Scotties will be playing Atherton High School and Logan County. Three very solid teams.

On 9/27/2026 at 11:59 AM, Bbertram said:

Glasgow by all they want. Does the lack of competition hurt Glasgow in the long run. I honestly felt like Glasgow was better than Union last year but there lack of tough games might have hurt them when things tightened up.

Qb going down before halftime is what beat Glasgow against Union Co.

  • Author
6 hours ago, Jayman33 said:

Qb going down before halftime is what beat Glasgow against Union Co.

Didn't help.

I saw where Laure is ranked 39 in the state on max preps. Maybe they'll give G-Town a game.

On 9/30/2026 at 4:01 PM, Bbertram said:

I saw where Laure is ranked 39 in the state on max preps. Maybe they'll give G-Town a game.

This game has a lot of implications in the 3A playoffs for both teams. Excited to see how this game plays out in 2 weeks. I've heard Larue has a lot of confidence going into this one...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.