Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow 42 LaRue County 6

Glasgow vs Larue 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you have?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/17/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Glasgow Scotties (7-0) and currently ranked #6 in the RPI for 3A take on the Larue County Hawks (4-3). Both have new coaches at the helm this season and have had relative success so far in their 2025 campaigns. The Scotties hope to keep the fireworks flying as they are averaging close to the 40 points a game as well as having the stingiest defense in the state regardless of class only giving up 35 points all season. Their last meeting was last year when the scotties beat LaRue 40-0 in the opening contest of the 2024 season, the Glasgow offense only having one negative yardage play the entire night. Larue is still really young, relying on several underclassmen, but seem to be headed in the right direction. Some would argue that Larue has a legitimate shot at becoming the number 2 seed in the district if they can overcome Hart County next week. What will the outcome look like this week?

Glasgow is also celebrating their 700th win in school history, achieving this feat with the 64-12 victory on the road against Butler County on October 3rd (Same night as Middlesboro) and have invited every available Scottie to come home to Scottie Field and be recognized after the game. I believe all the former head coaches will be signing an autographed ball for the occasion. I think Coy Meadows, Ricky Wood, and Jeff Garmon will definitely be in attendance. I will assume Billy Lindsey will not be able to make it, since he is currently on Bowling Green's staff. 

I hope Coach Lindsey gets to make this game.  He deserves to be there.  He is an important cog for the BG coaching staff, but I don't think one night will hurt anything.  

I like Glasgow in this game by alot.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Purple88 said:

I hope Coach Lindsey gets to make this game.  He deserves to be there.  He is an important cog for the BG coaching staff, but I don't think one night will hurt anything.  

I like Glasgow in this game by alot.

I hope he gets to make it as well! He's already in the Glasgow athletics hall of fame for his time here as a player and a coach. 

I think Larue can compete with Hart so that game next week will be interesting. However I think Glasgow wins this one comfortably. I wonder if Jerry Eubank will be there he took them to back to back state title games in 99-00.

  • Author
13 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I think Larue can compete with Hart so that game next week will be interesting. However I think Glasgow wins this one comfortably. I wonder if Jerry Eubank will be there he took them to back to back state title games in 99-00.

Invite him if you have his contact!

1 hour ago, Sportslover32 said:

Glasgow 35 Larue 6

If Larue is pretty even with Hart like I think this score should be close.

28-0 Scotties end of 1st.

42-0 halftime all Scotties in this one.

  • Author
4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

42-0 halftime all Scotties in this one.

I have never seen such a dominating performance by the entire team. Jaylan Bradley had 2 long interception returns in the first two drives. Big plays from him on offense as well. He may be one of the best players in 3A. Jerrick Martin is a man among boys with a long catch as well. He was just offered by WKU and West Georgia this week. Hudson Gumm continues to be essentially perfect in his passing efficiency and running ability as well. Cam Bulle had a long run early and an interception that would have been returned for a TD if not for a penalty. Total domination. I did not expect that at all.. I hope these Scottie’s can somehow avoid CAL in the 3rd round. They are playing special football right now. Hats off to coach Arnett and staff not allowing complacency to creep in. Can not wait for the Franklin game week 11.

It was total domination I believe Glasgow could’ve scored 100 had they wanted to.

10 hours ago, AppalachianTactician said:

Can not wait for the Franklin game week 11.

Glasgow's schedule is somewhat problematic. Their biggest measuring sticks are a 5-3 Monroe team, which they beat 14-3; a 6-2 Hart team that has only beaten the Sisters for the Poor, and a 5-3 Franklin team that has not beaten a team with a winning record.

Nonetheless, Arnett has shown himself to be what Glasgow hoped he would be when they hired him, and I think you can really put Glasgow back in the 3A conversation moving forward. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.