States' SOSs reject Trump "voter fraud" commission

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep telling yourselves that the government doesn't already know everything about you.

Maybe, but I'd still rather not spoon-feed it to them to help them connect dots. I worked at the IRS way back in the day. I saw some … things.

Could be anything. Would make it easier to round everybody up when it comes time for the inevitable government takeover. The feds could much more easily freeze people's assets and track down legal gun owners for confiscation. With SSNs — and what I read on AP was that it is full SSNs, not just the last 4 digits — it also would make it much easier for the feds to round up whole families quickly.

Plus, there's clearly a states' rights argument that could be made here as well. Such a move is a severe challenge to each state's individual sovereignty and self-determination.

Heck, they've already got our tax info, which is bad enough. Let's draw that line right there.

See, I knew you were a Conservative!

Keep telling yourselves that the government doesn't already know everything about you.

I have never signed up for or paid for the pre-TSA security screening at airports - but I get pre-TSA designation every time now. They did not need a form or extra checking to know what they needed to know to give me relaxed security screening privileges.

That said, I'd rather not give them more than they already have. I did not care for the meddling of the previous administration in states voting process. Same goes for this administration.

And yes, there is massive voter fraud as it is getting easier and easier with the combination of early voting and no paper trail voting. Any that is purely in digital format and sits around over time makes it an easy target for fraud. This horse has left the barn.

Anybody?

ALG did the suppression thing last year.

But fraud is far worse. The digitization of voting with no effective paper trail combined with early voting where maninpulation can be done much easier is primed for fraud.

Fraction Magic still exist and can easily manipulate votes in the tabulation process - 'voter fraud' becomes obsolete with Fraction Magic since its really 'counter fraud'.

ALG did the suppression thing last year.

But fraud is far worse. The digitization of voting with no effective paper trail combined with early voting where maninpulation can be done much easier is primed for fraud.

Fraction Magic still exist and can easily manipulate votes in the tabulation process - 'voter fraud' becomes obsolete with Fraction Magic since its really 'counter fraud'.

I don't think the stats support that statement.

I don't think the stats support that statement.

Stated with no stats provided.

But it is hard, if not impossible, to measure one against the other. Voter suppression is subjective. Requiring ID is viewed - by some - as voter suppression. By others - it is a reasonable and responsible anti-fraud mechanism. Its measure is subjective, argumentative.

Voter fraud or post election counting manipulation is a specific crime. It is not subjective. It is real. Simple but common examples include when large districts vote 100% (a statistical impossibility when one factors in normal error rates) or more than 100% (when over 100% of the registered voters cast votes there is obviously a problem). People see bus loads of illegal aliens or out-of-staters coming into vote in key elections. These 'stats' are ignored mostly by what is clearly a corrupt media at this point.

Stated with no stats provided.

But it is hard, if not impossible, to measure one against the other. Voter suppression is subjective. Requiring ID is viewed - by some - as voter suppression. By others - it is a reasonable and responsible anti-fraud mechanism. Its measure is subjective, argumentative.

Voter fraud or post election counting manipulation is a specific crime. It is not subjective. It is real. Simple but common examples include when large districts vote 100% (a statistical impossibility when one factors in normal error rates) or more than 100% (when over 100% of the registered voters cast votes there is obviously a problem). People see bus loads of illegal aliens or out-of-staters coming into vote in key elections. These 'stats' are ignored mostly by what is clearly a corrupt media at this point.

Voter suppression is hardly subjective. There are stats and studies that support intentional and unintentional suppression by the party in power. It takes a simple Google.

People see buses of illegals voting kind of like "people"saw arabs dancing on buildings the day after 9/11?

In the decade of iPhones has this ever been captured?

BG, I'll agree with you that after this past year we need to shore up our security so we won't have actual vote manipulation this time.