States' SOSs reject Trump "voter fraud" commission

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voter supression is a myth. If you would of said both are minimal I would of liked your post.

Voter fraud is myth.

Suppression exists. Many don't experience it because they don't see it. You may not. Many in this nation do. Suppression could be as simple is not having a voting station large enough to cover the population.

Voter fraud is myth.

Suppression exists. Many don't experience it because they don't see it. You may not. Many in this nation do. Suppression could be as simple is not having a voting station large enough to cover the population.

Just stop I'm fully aware and educated on this topic. Voter suppression in some studies is equated to not catering and gift wraping the ability to vote for a citizen. There is no area in the country where if you make an effort to vote you can't .

Liberals love to create social definitions and terms. Those of us who are well versed on topics and do not need to retweet articles to make our arguments laugh at the assumption. But if the term didn't exist it would be one less thing our faux profession of Sociology proffesors would have to talk about.

Just stop I'm fully aware and educated on this topic. Voter suppression in some studies is equated to not catering and gift wraping the ability to vote for a citizen. There is no area in the country where if you make an effort to vote you can't .

Liberals love to create social definitions and terms. Those of us who are well versed on topics and do not need to retweet articles to make our arguments laugh at the assumption. But if the term didn't exist it would be one less thing our faux profession of Sociology proffesors would have to talk about.

You're probably right.

Of course there is a distinct history of suppression in the past so some are always going to look for it.

Voter fraud is myth.

Disagree, fraud is a real thing. I see it first hand every year I vote. The lady above me in the roll has been dead for over a decade, yet her name is there, every year. All it would take is a fake ID and boom, fraud. Its that easy. Dont tell me it doesnt happen, it happens, it happens alot. There is a reason you have the same poll workers year in and year out.

You're probably right.

Of course there is a distinct history of suppression in the past so some are always going to look for it.

We aren't talking about history we are talking about today. Everyone loves a good scapegoat but everyone on both sides knows my point is 100% fact.

Voter fraud is myth.

When have you been suppressed and describe first hand knowledge of it.

I would imagine in this great nation we would look to extend the vote to as many as possible.

You may call that catering, but I see it as serving the people which is a role of our government.

When have you been suppressed and describe first hand knowledge of it.

I'm a white college-educated male living in SEKY. My demographic has never faced suppression in this country.

FWIW, I haven't seen voter fraud either.

Disagree, fraud is a real thing. I see it first hand every year I vote. The lady above me in the roll has been dead for over a decade, yet her name is there, every year. All it would take is a fake ID and boom, fraud. Its that easy. Dont tell me it doesnt happen, it happens, it happens alot. There is a reason you have the same poll workers year in and year out.

So Republican and Democrat poll workers turn a blind eye while a person/ people who have obtained numerous fake IDs can vote more than once and this is repeated all over the nation.

I'm not saying one or two fools don't try it, but widespread fraud?!

Nah

Gerrymandering works both ways so please don't act like this is the sole province of one party or the other. Last census, with the Dems in control of the KY House, a large portion of Jefferson County that was more inclined to vote R was removed from John Yarmuth's district. Every time the subject of re-districting comes up in Louisville the NAACP among others always insist that districts be drawn so that there is an extreme likely hood that there will be a certain number of minority representative on the council.

Gerrymandering works both ways so please don't act like this is the sole province of one party or the other. Last census, with the Dems in control of the KY House, a large portion of Jefferson County that was more inclined to vote R was removed from John Yarmuth's district. Every time the subject of re-districting comes up in Louisville the NAACP among others always insist that districts be drawn so that there is an extreme likely hood that there will be a certain number of minority representative on the council.

I missed that.